At Rosewood Beijing, guests discover exclusive elegance at the Manor Club. This executive lounge was designed in a sophisticated, residential style.
With over 820 square meters of space, the Manor Club features a pool table and an informal bar counter in a casual, intimate and cozy atmosphere. There is also a business area and a meeting room facility for business affairs.
The gallery is perfect for the breakfast, tea and cake set-up in the afternoon. Located in the middle of the lounge, it offers breathtaking views of the iconic CCTV Tower. There is also a convenient dining area on the opposite of the gallery.
During the evening, guests may socialize around the bar counter and revive at the bar adjacent to the pool table to create a private lounge amidst the bustling night scene.
With a lovely residential ambience, the Manor Club features comfortable lounge seating with natural fabrics. Wooden shelves and book displays line the walls, reminiscent of a private residence.
- In-room check in and in-room check out
- Laundry/pressing service (four pieces per day)
- Free in-room high-speed wired or wireless Internet access
- Fresh-brewed coffee or tea delivered to the room at any time
- Breakfast in the Manor Club Lounge
- Refreshments and snacks offered throughout the day in the Lounge
- Afternoon tea, evening light buffet and cocktails in the Lounge
- Use of tablet for Internet browsing
- Complimentary local calls from the room
- Personalized butler service
- Meeting facilities (two hours per stay, subject to availability)
- Complimentary in-room mini-bar (excluding alcohol and snacks), replenished daily
- Early check in and late check-out (all subject to availability)