At Rosewood Beijing, guests discover exclusive elegance at the Manor Club. This executive lounge was designed in a sophisticated, residential style.
Manor Club, elegantly fitted out in contemporary hues and the finest materials, offers a tranquil atmosphere for guests seeking a private urban refuge, whether for a business lunch, a friendly drink at the stand-up bar or simply a chance to peruse the latest newspapers and magazines.
Complimentary breakfast, lunch snacks, afternoon tea and evening cocktails are available as well as refreshments throughout the day. A bar station is available on weekend mornings, and the nightly cocktails match those of the on-site bar in sophistication as well as the freshness of ingredients, using only top-shelf spirits and premium champagnes.
Unique services and offerings separate Manor Club from the rest. Guests may have lunch packed and delivered directly to the office or indulge in a daily in-room foot bath – just some of the many ways in which Manor Club exceeds expectations.
With a lovely residential ambience, the Manor Club features comfortable lounge seating with natural fabrics. Wooden shelves and book displays line the walls, reminiscent of a private residence.
- In-room check in and in-room check out
- Laundry/pressing service (four pieces per day)
- Free in-room high-speed wired or wireless Internet access
- Fresh-brewed coffee or tea delivered to the room at any time
- Breakfast in the Manor Club Lounge
- Refreshments and snacks offered throughout the day in the Lounge
- Afternoon tea, evening light buffet and cocktails in the Lounge
- Use of tablet for Internet browsing
- Complimentary local calls from the room
- Personalized butler service
- Meeting facilities (two hours per stay, subject to availability)
- Complimentary in-room mini-bar (excluding alcohol and snacks), replenished daily
- Early check in and late check-out (all subject to availability)