When you host your group event at Caneel Bay, the resort's catering team will tailor events and excursions to delight your guests.
- COCKTAILS IN THE RUINS: Drink up a bit of Caneel Bay history amidst the 18th-century ruins of a sugar mill, lit by gas torches and hurricane lamps, and open to the sky.
- PICNIC ON TURTLE POINT: A casual evening on a grassy knoll sloping gently to the sea. Gourmet picnic baskets, checkered cloths, island entertainment and stars above
- SUNSET TERRACE RECEPTION: Overlooking Caneel Beach and the setting sun, the ideal venue for a welcome reception or dinner buffet for up to 40 persons
- BBQ ON HONEYMOON BEACH: Unspoiled, uninhabited, completely natural. White sand and seagrape trees, rum punches and grilled lobsters, all to an island beat
- CARIBBEAN EVENING: Relaxed Caribbean elegance on the sands of Caneel Beach, infused with local color, foods, soca music and calypso
- ISLAND EXCUSIONS & MORE: Island jeep tours, fishing charters, day sails to neighboring cays, golf at St. Thomas’s Mahogany Run, guided hikes with a National Park ranger and a myriad of other options.