There is no better antidote to our over-stressed lives, than a serene Caribbean getaway where guests can experience a complete ‘disconnect’ in natural surroundings and low-key luxury. Caneel Bay, A Rosewood Resort, nestled within the 5,000-acre Virgin Islands National Park on the island of St. John, remains faithful to this vision of founder Laurance Rockefeller and to his reverence for the environment. Seven secluded beaches border an expansive paradise of 170 lush acres. In this pristine setting, comfortably elegant resort accommodations showcase beautiful vistas of ocean or gardens, yet the structures – artfully built in the landscape – are barely in view. Caneel remains purposefully absent of modern glitz as well as digital and electronic distractions – it’s a place where attendees can naturally focus on the purpose of your get-together, and feel enriched in the process.
Caneel Bay’s serene setting in nature is itself a truly unique meeting destination. Whether you are bringing your team together for a strategy session, recognizing key clients in a group setting, or rewarding your top sales executives, your guests will be captivated by Caneel’s gracious Caribbean service and simple elegance.
- The resort offers 5,593 square feet of indoor and 7,100 square feet of outdoor event space.
- Turtle Bay House provides a private daytime venue for small meetings of up to 80 persons.
- The Wine Room is available for board meetings.
- The Sugar Mill, Caneel Bay Terrace and Caneel’s outdoor venues on the beach and at Turtle Point are tropical backdrops for themed evenings and receptions for up to 250 persons.
- A/V and presentation tools, custom catering and tailored events are offered.