A distinctive Upper East Side landmark since 1930, The Carlyle, with its elegant Art Deco façade and exquisitely ornamented roof, has established itself as the scene for high-powered meetings and high society soirees. Its timeless atmosphere imparts both grace and authority to any occasion. Today, The Carlyle is a favored gathering place for a new generation of movers and shakers, fashion glitterati, A-list celebrities and ladies who lunch.
- The hotel features two spacious, well-appointed banquet rooms, a reception foyer and luxury suites for small gatherings. These intimate meeting venues are the ideal setting for social events, intimate NYC weddings and anniversary celebrations as well as board meetings and business entertainment. The Café Carlyle is also available for day meetings and after-hours events.
- 4,033 square feet of meeting space
- The intimate venues, completely renovated by the renowned design firm of White & Web, are ideal settings for parties, weddings and anniversaries as well as board meetings and business entertainment
- Dedicated on-site Meeting & Event professionals to assist event planners before, during and after meeting
- High-speed Internet access and full A/V services complement both venues.