The ultimate location for a magical wedding celebration in New York City, The Carlyle offers a blend of romance, luxury and old-world charm that will sweep you off your feet. Whether a rehearsal dinner, bridal luncheon or lavish reception, The Carlyle offers unmatched options graced with fine cuisine and impeccable service. The Carlyle is also pleased to offer special packages for those planning a romantic honeymoon escape to Manhattan.
Since its completion in 1930, The Carlyle has always been society's favorite in NYC. Chic, yet never faddish, the intimately sized hotel has witnessed generation after generation of memorable occasions. Memorable Moments
The Trianon and Versailles suites epitomize the ultimate in New York glamour. Taking cues from Dorothy Draper, an early contributor to The Carlyle's opulent style, the duo of Matthew White and Frank Webb completely renovated the luxurious function spaces using exquisite custom wall treatments, which incorporate muted gilding and shimmering textures. Sporting a faux shagreen backdrop, the imagery is classic Art Deco, but the execution is wittily modern. Between the suites lies a glamorous lobby where the shimmer of gold, the reflection of custom mirrors, and sensuousness of velvet are central elements of the design lending it the aura of a suave, members-only Manhattan club. A full cadre of catering menus and customized services complement the setting, including an on-site floral designer, L'Olivier.
|SqFt||Size||Reception||Dining||Dinner & Dance|
|The Carlyle Restaurant||1090||30x25||200||110||75|
The Carlyle Wedding Package
- Wedding event for up to five hours including passed Prosecco upon arrival
- Complimentary hotel suite on night of wedding for weddings which meet $12,500 food & beverage minimum
- Wooden dance floor
- Ivory tables linens (floor-length tablecloths, matching overlays & napkins)
- Table numbers & place settings to include fine china, glassware & flatware
- Cake table & cake-cutting service
- Dedicated Banquet Service Manager & staff