Services & Amenities
At The Carlyle, exceptional service and upscale amenities gracefully complete guests' Upper East Side experience. The stay at this legendary Manhattan hotel is to experience life's finest rewards.
- Valet & secretarial service
- Twice-daily maid service
- 24-hour in-room dining service
- White-gloved elevator operator
- 24-hour security
- The Carlyle is pet friendly. There is a $50 per night fee. Canine guests (under 25 lbs.) enjoy: dog beds and bowls; pet snacks and Fiji water; and dog walking service.
- The Carlyle is the exclusive U.S. source for Rubinacci neckties. Both the classic seven-fold tie and the signature Carlyle tie are available for purchase at the concierge desk.
- Sense® Spa
- Fitness Center
- Yves Durif Salon
- Rose Buds® for Children
- In-house boutiques at this Manhattan luxury hotel include the Kenneth Rendell Gallery, H.M. Luther antiques, Helly Nahmad art gallery, Blain|Di Donna art gallery, florist L'Olivier and Yves Delorme linens, as well as designer boutiques Vera Wang, Stubbs & Wootton and Perrin Paris 1893
- The Carlyle Galleries, facing the hotel on Madison Avenue, boasts a collection of art and antique show rooms.