Rosewood CordeValle is a supremely pet-friendly destination. As one of the few resorts or hotels in Northern California to provide accommodation for guests with pets, Rosewood CordeValle wishes to provide the best possible care for each guest’s faithful companion. From the moment pets arrive on property, a heartwarming welcome is extended for all. Upon entering each room, pets will discover Rosewood CordeValle bedding as well as custom amenities that include food, water and doggy treats. Dog walking and dog sitting services are also provided – in this case, guests should contact front desk prior to arrival.
At a rate of USD100 per pet per stay, and upon execution of a waiver, guests and their pets can enjoy the tranquility and relaxing experience that Rosewood CordeValle has to offer.
Rosewood CordeValle offers the following rules for guests and their animal family members so that everyone at the resort can have a relaxing and memorable stay:
- Pets should always keep their parents on a leash.
- Parents should pick up any "deposits" left by their pets.
- No swimming or bathing allowed in the pool or bathtubs. According to health codes, pets are not allowed in these areas.
- Be kind to the pet next door; please no barking.
- Outside dining is available at Lion's Peak Grill and The Bar Terrace.
- Pets are not allowed in the clubhouse buildings or pool area.
DETAILSFor inquiries or reservations:
+1 408 695 4500