Golf at CordeValle
Rosewood CordeValle is set in an ideal location: a mere 45 minutes north of Pebble Beach and 30 minutes south of San Jose, it's the perfect spot for a casual business meeting. Internationally acclaimed course designer Robert Trent Jones, Jr. has called the Course at CordeValle perhaps the finest creation of his career. This, from a man who has won worldwide renown for his designs at locations such as The Links at Spanish Bay, The Four Seasons Resort in Nevis, The Raven Golf Club at Sabino Springs, Tucson, Golden Valley, Hyogo Prefecture, Japan and The Prince Golf Course at Princeville, Kauai.
Cradled by mountains, the 260-acre course is protected, verdant and intimate. The natural topography of the valley made it a perfect candidate for a golf course and Jones' innovative use of the landscape is an extraordinary example of a symbiotic confluence of man and nature. The result is an organic blend of natural and man-made obstacles, from meandering creeks to sand bunkers, sycamore trees to strategically placed tees. Jones' mission was to create "one of those rare, pure 'core golf' experiences." Mission accomplished.
After retiring from the links, male guests can relax in the ultimate, 12,000-sq. -ft. locker room, complete with a full bar, cigar room, pool table, lounge area with several flat-screen TVs, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis with big screen TVs and a steam-room.
Golf at CordeValle offers:
BACK TO PRESS KIT
- 18-hole, 7,169 yard, par 72 course
- 4 to 7 tee boxes per hole
- Course is always maintained in PGA-ready condition
- Minimal marking on course
- Short game area for chipping, pitching, putting and sand play
- Three all-grass ranges with target greens
- Practice putting greens
- Magnificent, unobstructed views in a breathtaking natural setting
- Golf instruction taught by PGA-member professionals
- 5,000-sq. -ft. Golf Shop
- Caddie program
- Gourmet meals, made to order, brought to you on the course