CordeValle is a pet-friendly destination. At CordeValle, one of the few resorts or hotels in Northern California with accommodations for guests with pets, we recognize that you value your animals as family members. Our wish is to provide the best possible care, not only for you, but for your pet as well. We have consulted members of the veterinary field to ensure that our pet amenities are of the highest quality. At a rate of $100 per pet per stay, and upon execution of a waiver, you and your pet can enjoy the tranquility and relaxing experience that CordeValle has to offer.
From the moment one arrives on property with their pet, a heartwarming welcome is felt. Upon entering your guest room, your pet will discover CordeValle bedding as well as custom amenities that includes food and water dishes and doggy treats. Be sure to schedule your complimentary one-hour dog walking service (per stay) with the front desk before arrival.
CordeValle offers the following rules for guests and their animal family members so that everyone at the resort can have a relaxing and memorable stay:
- Pets should always keep their parents on a leash.
- Parents should pick up any "deposits" left by their pets.
- No swimming or bathing allowed in the pool or bathtubs. According to health codes, pets are not allowed in these areas.
- Be kind to the pet next door; please no barking.
- Outside dining is available at Lion's Peak Grill and The Bar Terrace.
- Pets are not allowed in the clubhouse buildings or pool area.