Rosewood Corniche offers a flawless combination of the latest technology, spectacular design and unprecedented sophistication. The city's only true ultra-luxury hotel features exquisite boardrooms, private dining suites and other versatile meeting and event spaces.
- 10 meeting venues with a total of 457 square meters
- The Al Malaki Lounge is a high-end private meeting venue located on the 20th floor of the hotel with spectacular panoramic views of the Red Sea and city of Jeddah and an ideal meeting space for ladies.
- The Asir Meeting Room is located in the first floor near the Habsburg restaurant and is ideal for private dining as well as brief meetings followed by lunch or dinner.
- Located on the third floor of the hotel, Rosewood Corniche's five boardrooms and three private dining suites each accommodate up to 10 persons comfortably. Natural daylight and beautiful landscapes of the Red Sea create a serene environment in which to conduct business.
- Each boardroom has been conceived with the latest technology including DVD audio/video/LCD, high-speed Internet access, Meeting Butler, plasma-screen projection and the latest ergonomic furniture.