Hotel Fact Sheet
Sophisticated and relaxed… Soothing and exciting… As culturally vibrant as the neighborhood in which it sits, Rosewood Crescent Hotel® is a refreshing experience of contrasts. Located in Dallas' Uptown district, the luxury hotel consistently wins hearts and accolades as one of the best hotels in the United States. With a palette of rich colors, chic European-style guest rooms, modern amenities, innovative New American cuisine and the serenity of The Spa at The Crescent, Rosewood Crescent Hotel offers discreet and professional service complemented by Texas charm.
Rosewood Crescent Hotel is the central building in a mixed-use development that includes three 18-story office towers and The Shops and Galleries of The Crescent. Located in Dallas' Uptown Arts District, and just a five-minute drive to downtown Dallas' Central Business District, Rosewood Crescent Hotel is within minutes of the magnificent Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, the Nasher Sculpture Center, the Dallas Museum of Art, the American Airlines Center, the Dallas Market Center and the most affluent residential area in the city. Dallas' finest shops and antique galleries including Stanley Korshak, the couture boutiques of Highland Park Village and the famous flagship Neiman Marcus are all within close proximity.
The hotel is approximately 10 minutes away from Love Field Airport and 25 minutes away from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
Rising to a spectacular two-story vaulted ceiling, the Great Hall presents an exciting first impression, with marble floors and columns, limestone walls and floor-to-ceiling windows that open onto the Garden Terrace. Indirect lighting, convex mirrors, original works of art and custom furnishings reflect the taste and elegance that are recognizable characteristics of the Rosewood tradition.
• 191 guest rooms range in size from 350-460 square feet
• All rooms include a sitting area featuring easy chairs and sofas with goose-down cushions and custom-made desk
• 400-thread-count bed linens
• 100-percent cotton oversized bath linens
• Bath amenities made exclusively for the hotel by Lady Primrose's
• Deluxe terry bathrobes
• Lighted marble vanities, separate from the bath
• Large closet with automatic light, valet stand, mini-bar & in-room safe
• Doors that open to a small wrought-iron French balcony
• 3 phones including one cordless telephone, two phone lines; voicemail; in-room fax machine
• High-speed Internet access in all guest rooms
• iHome alarm clock
• Remote-control televisions with On-Command video
• DVD players
• Carefully selected works of art
• Individually controlled thermostats in guest rooms
• Complimentary local and national newspapers and popular magazines
• 29 suites range from 625-3,035 square feet
• Comfortable living areas
• Stereo system
• Some suites offer full kitchen facilities
• Larger suites are two-story and feature spiral staircase
Nobu, the most innovative New Style Japanese restaurant in America, opened its doors at Rosewood Crescent Hotel in June 2005. The atmosphere of the restaurant is a trademark transformative ambience created by legendary designer, David Rockwell.
Located in the lobby, Beau's is a relaxing spot to enjoy light fare including signature items from its predecessor, Beau Nash. In addition to breakfast, lunch and tapas menus, the lounge offers an extensive drink selection.
The Crescent Club
• Unsurpassed dining club located on the 17th floor of the Crescent office towers
• Specializes in personal service
• Six unique private dining salons for meetings, luncheons and dinners
• Breathtaking views of Dallas' skyline
The Crescent Gourmet
• Features full-service Starbucks coffee shop
• Specialty deli featuring gourmet soups, salads & sandwiches
• Opens to the front driveway of the hotel for easy access
The Spa Cafe
• Offers an impressive selection of refreshing low-fat, healthy cuisine options
• Freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juices
• Tempting menu created to be both healthy and satisfying
• Serves breakfast, lunch and Sunday brunch overlooking the courtyard
24-hour room service is also available for Rosewood Crescent Hotel guests
The Crescent Ballroom, styled in a classic manner, accommodates up to 250 guests for a seated luncheon or dinner or 350 for a reception. The ballroom can be divided into smaller private dining rooms or used for meetings on either scale. Floor-to-ceiling windows allow for beautiful, natural lighting.
Other banquet and meeting rooms on the main floor of the hotel can accommodate 10 to 80 guests. The Executive Boardroom features conference-style seating, with audio, visual and telecommunications systems available. The video-teleconferencing center, in the office tower, allows guests the opportunity to conduct business anywhere around the world. In addition to the Executive Boardroom, four private Executive Conference Rooms on the second level are also available for meetings and business lunches or dinners. The Wine Cellar provides an intimate alternative for small receptions and dinner parties for up to 14. And, there is a glass-enclosed Garden Room and an open courtyard for weddings or receptions.
THE SPA AT THE CRESCENT
This world-class private spa and fitness club, located on the lower level, provides services and treatments for members and hotel guests and emphasizes all aspects of health and well-being. T 214.871.3232
• Beautiful outdoor swimming pool
• Landscaped deck around 20 x 40 foot pool
• Located on the hotel's second level
• Cocktails and snacks are available
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING
• Complimentary transportation within a 5-mile radius is available via sedan
• Limousine service and rental cars may be arranged through the concierge
• Valet & self parking
• The Crescent Complex offers Stanley Korshak and Pratesi
• Highland Park Village, NorthPark Mall and Neiman Marcus are just minutes away.
MANAGEMENT: Rosewood Hotels & Resorts