Intraceuticals Treatments, the Premier Oxygen Facial, Launches at Sense, A Rosewood Spa®
March 12, 2013
Why wait for results? Why rely on topicals or plan on procedures?
VANCOUVER, B.C. – Sense, A Rosewood Spa® at Rosewood Hotel Georgia and Intraceuticals are thrilled to announce the launch of Intraceuticals’ premiere oxygen treatment, inhalations and take-home care products at Sense spa at Rosewood Hotel Georgia. Intraceuticals Treatments have become the premiere oxygen facial for a simple reason: they work. It is the only treatment in the world that uses oxygen under pressure to deliver a special serum of low molecular weight hyaluronic acid, essential vitamins, botanicals, antioxidants and peptides to the skin. With just one treatment, skin is visibly and undeniably younger and firmer.
Sense spa at Rosewood Hotel Georgia will be offering the full range of treatments and take-home care products, whose results rival those of any procedure. Intraceuticals Treatments available include:
- Rejuvenate — promotes natural collagen and elastin production to improve skin texture and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Opulence — a botanical brightener that helps reduce hyperpigmentation and lighten dark spots, uneven skin tone and imperfections for a refreshed, radiant appearance.
- Clarity — helps to visibly improve the appearance of redness and irritation for blemish prone skin while delivering added anti-aging benefits.
- Atoxelene — targets expression lines and wrinkles while re-firming and re-filling under the eye and contouring lips.
- Oxygen Inhalations — Oxygen therapy is said to be one of the most powerful and efficient methods of detoxifying the body and refreshing the spirit. Available in Bulgarian Rose Otto, Roman Chamomile, Peppermint, Lemon Scented Tea Tree and Lavender Spike.
By delivering these proven skin-savers to the skin, the effects of Intraceuticals Treatments are supercharged, immediate and long-term:
- Deeply hydrates and helps enhance volume and skin density.
- Firms, lifts and improves overall texture and tone.
- Dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Comforts dry, sensitive or stressed skin.
- Helps diminish bacteria and provides and immediate increate in skin radiance and glow.
Intraceuticals professional skin care Treatments and Products are available only through the very best plastic surgeons, dermatologists, destination resorts, hotels, estheticians and medi-spas. Intraceuticals addresses the most challenging skin conditions through breakthrough science; the treatments and products create immediate, dramatic effects and accumulative, long-term changes in skin.
Located on the fourth floor of the hotel, Sense spa at Rosewood Hotel Georgia is a world-class sanctuary offering a full range of therapies, treatments, massage and facials, as well as extensive and separate facilities for men and women featuring saunas and steam rooms. Adjacent to the spa, a well-appointed fitness center offers state-of-the-art facilities, personal trainers and a 54' indoor saltwater lap pool.
For Intraceuticals media inquiries or interviews, please contact: Maggie Waters firstname.lastname@example.org of Tina Thomson Communications at +1 626 395 9932.
Sense® spa launched in early 2008 at Rosewood Mayakoba in Mexico followed by Rosewood Little Dix Bay; The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel; CordeValle, A Rosewood Resort; Rosewood Sand Hill and Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort. Each Sense® spa embraces a specific set of Rosewood protocols and rituals while the Rosewood philosophy, A Sense of Place®, guides every element of the spa. Designed to enhance guests’ experiences by reflecting the local culture and environment, each and every Sense® spa is bestowed with one-of-a-kind ambience, style and attention to detail. Each is an exceptionally unique refuge – instantly welcoming and individual in character, with treatments and services that honor local traditions in healing and incorporate indigenous natural elements.
About Rosewood Hotel Georgia
Since opening in summer 2011, following a four-year full restoration, the Rosewood Hotel Georgia has been recognized as one of North America’s leading hotels. Over the past 85 years, this property has represented Vancouver's most stylish and elegant retreat at the beating heart of the city. The legendary property is located just steps away from long stretches of sea wall, the downtown shopping and business districts and Canada’s greenest convention center.
Recently featured in coveted Conde Nast Traveler The Hot List 2012 and Travel + Leisure 2012 It List of Best New Hotels, the Rosewood Hotel Georgia is located in the heart of Vancouver, a destination with a shining reputation as a world-class city, flanked by magnificent snow-kissed mountains and the Pacific Ocean. The 156-room hotel is home to Hawksworth Restaurant, led by chef David Hawksworth - one of Canada’s foremost masters of cuisine and winner of Vancouver Magazine Restaurant Awards Chef & Restaurant of the Year; Sense A Rosewood Spa® offering a menu of West-Coast treatments; thoughtfully designed meetings facilities; a heritage ballroom and spacious lounges, which act as a tranquil and enticing haven in this radiant downtown hub; and Reflections, an alfresco urban oasis restaurant & lounge, on the fourth floor rooftop of the historic hotel.
For more information: rosewoodhotels.com/hotelgeorgiaSEE ALL PRESS RELEASES
Connect with us: facebook.com/RosewoodHotelGeorgia or Twitter @RWHotelGeorgia