Ideally located in the heart of downtown, Rosewood Hotel Georgia presents Vancouver's finest meeting and event venues — distinctive gathering places with a timeless atmosphere that imparts both grace and prestige to the occasion. From executive conferences to cocktail receptions, the hotel's meeting facilities are ideal for hosting the widest array of events.
From the hotel's historic lobby, the meticulously restored grand staircase leads to unrivaled meeting and event space on the second floor. In the Ballroom, interior detailing and finishings such as cornices and moldings have been recreated with modern materials to showcase the fine craftsmanship original to the space. The elegant Tudor and Lancaster Rooms have also been reverentially restored and are complemented with natural light and a full array of conference technology.
Rosewood Hotel Georgia features 9,847 square feet of indoor meeting and prefunction space as well as specialty suites with rooftop terraces, a garden courtyard, entertainment lounge and Hawksworth Restaurant's private dining room for hosting a variety of social events. Customized event planning, exceptional catering options and a fullcomplement of professional services ensure that each and every gatheringis a success.
- The historic Spanish Ballroom opens to a Promenade offering ample prefunction space.
- Located at the top of the grand staircase, the Boardroom offers high-tech video conferencing capabilities.
- The Tudor and Lancaster Rooms are ideal for small meetings, intimate private dinners and break-out sessions. Both are divisible into two rooms by partition and both feature two-story windows that afford views of Georgia Street and the historic Vancouver Art Gallery.
- The Bowden Room, situated on the second floor, provides an elegant option for social gatherings and meetings. The room is bathed in natural light afforded by floor-to-ceiling windows spanning the length of both sides of the room.
- The entire second floor may be reserved for receptions for up to 700 persons.