Jumby Bay caters to small, executive meetings, incentives, social gatherings and destination weddings in the Caribbean. Jumby Bay offers the unqiue opportunity to reserve the entire island for an exclusive buy-out, creating a rare chance for guests to truly rejuvenate and refocus.
- The resort caters to small executive meetings and incentives from 20 to 40 persons as well as social gatherings.
- Private events are conducted in resort areas such as The Estate House and in private villas.
- The entire island may be reserved for an exclusive buy-out.
- Private charters on superbly equipped yachts for day trips and visits to nearby islands
- World-class golf at Cedar Valley Golf Course on Antigua
- Island safaris, eco-adventures and other sightseeing tours on Antigua
- Day sail snorkel cruises to Cades Reef or Bird Island
- Swimming with stingrays in their natural habitat at beautiful Mercers Creek Bay
- Helicopter trips to the active volcano on the island of Montserrat