Whether planning for a multi-generational family reunion, or a structured business meeting, Rosewood Little Dix Bay offers a unique set of locally inspired activities that will entertain guests, and leave them with lasting impressions of time spent well.
- Day sails to Jost Van Dyke, Norman Island, The Baths and Anegada among other locations
- Deep-sea or bone-fishing contests
- Day trip to St. Thomas by boat (or air, depending on group size) for shopping and golf at Mahogany Run Golf Course
- Caribbean Pub Crawl by water
- Sailing regattas and races
- Spa Day
- Island tour / scavenger hunts
- Spring Bay Picnic with Calypso band and limbo contests
- Swim with/visit the dolphin preserve on Tortola
The culinary team can suggest an array of intriguing options for parties. From a torch-lit Robinson Crusoe Beach Party, or a Black-Tie Barefoot Soiree, to a Sunset Cocktail Cruise, or for a custom-tailored experience, the team will assist in arranging an unforgettable event.