Hotel Fact Sheet
Recognized as the most celebrated hotel in Texas, Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek® is a world-renowned nine-story hotel with 127 guest rooms and 16 suites, considered a Dallas icon by locals and visitors alike.
Adjacent to the hotel are The Mansion Restaurant, bar and private dining rooms in the restored Sheppard King Mansion.
Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek is situated on a 4.63-acre site on a terraced hill at the corner of Turtle Creek Boulevard and Gillespie Street in Dallas, Texas. The hotel is located just five minutes from the Central Business District of downtown Dallas, less than 30 minutes from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, approximately 10 minutes from Love Field Airport, and next to Dallas' most prestigious residential area, Highland Park. The luxurious Highland Park Village and popular Uptown neighborhood are less than two miles away from the hotel.
The hotel is also located mere minutes away from the vibrant AT&T Performing Arts Center. With hundreds of performances each year, four dramatic new venues and a ten-acre urban park, the center is an exhilarating place to experience music, theater and dance, hosting Dallas' most accomplished artists and performers as well as premier touring productions from around the world.
A dramatic floral arrangement greets visitors at the entrance to the 32-foot-high marble rotunda leading to the reception desk, concierge and elegantly appointed lobby with comfortable lounge chairs and sofa groups around a fireplace.
Rooms & Suites
The 143 rooms and suites pay tribute to the Mansion's history of attention to detail. The decor and color scheme reflect the hotel's residential sensibilities and comfortably chic atmosphere, while thoughtful amenities assure every need is fulfilled.
Deluxe Room These spacious rooms, at 450 sq. ft. feature either one king or two queen beds, a sitting area with either a settee or a chair and ottoman, a work desk area and French doors that open to a step-out balcony. The bathroom offers a tub and shower combination and separate vanity area.
Deluxe Patio Room These first floor spacious rooms, at 450 sq. ft. feature a king or two queen beds, sitting area with a settee or chair and ottoman, work desk area and French doors that open to a private patio with garden seating. The bathroom offers a tub and shower combination and separate vanity area.
Premier Room At 450 sq. ft. Premier Rooms feature a king bed, sitting area with chair and ottoman, work desk area, French doors that open to a step-out balcony and oversized bathroom with dual sinks, walk-in shower and soaking tub.
Executive Parlor Suite These elegant and versatile suites offer 450 sq. ft. of living space, including a powder room. The parlors connect to Deluxe or Premier Room accommodations, offering a flexible one- or two-bedroom suite option.
Executive Suite These well-appointed 900 sq. ft. suites feature a residential living room, powder room and king-size canopy bed. A set of French doors open to a step-out balcony. The bathroom features a walk-in shower and soaking tub.
Master Suite These residentially styled suites offer a generous 1,350 sq. ft. The suites boast an entry foyer, powder room, fully equipped kitchen, dining room with seating for up to six guests, hardwood floors and king-size bedrooms. The three Master Suites can be combined with a connecting Deluxe or Premier Room to create a two-bedroom option.
Terrace Suite Offering 1,350 sq. ft. of interior space, Terrace Suites are luxurious and sprawling. Positioned on the top floor of the hotel, each of these suites offers an outside terrace perfect for lounging or entertaining. The impressive terraces range from 1,175 to 1,300 sq. ft. The two Terrace Suites feature a residential living area, dining room with seating for six, fully equipped kitchen, powder room and king-size bedroom. The bathroom features a walk-in shower and soaking tub.
- 42" plasma television
- Docking station
- Seasonal arrival amenity
- Bottled water
- Rivolta Carmignani Italian bed linens
- 100 percent cotton oversized bath linens
- Deluxe waffle robes
- Three telephones
- Wireless & desktop high-speed Internet access
- Current magazines
- All-natural bath, hair and skin care amenities created exclusively for the Mansion by Natura Bissē
- Hair dryer, vanity with cosmetic lights & full-length mirror
- Digital AM/FM/CD clock radio
- In-room safe
- Mini bar
- LodgeNet Video
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Business Center with computer with access to Excel, Word and the Internet; printer: copier; speaker phone; and fax machine
- Health & Fitness Studio complete with Universal machines, free weights, treadmills, Stairmasters & sauna
- Massage services
- Outdoor swimming pool with poolside food and beverage service seasonally
- Concierge to assist with car rentals, complimentary shoe shines, laundry and dry-cleaning services, secretarial services, theater and sports tickets, restaurant reservations, beauty and health requests & more
- Nearby parks and jogging trails
- Complimentary local and national newspapers; monthly & weekly publications
- 24-hour pressing
- Full housekeeping service twice daily including nightly turndown service
- Extensive 24-hour security system including on-property surveillance
- Complimentary sedan service within 5-mile radius (based on availability)
The Mansion Restaurant Long-hailed as Dallas' best restaurant for memorable dining, The Mansion Restaurant has been delighting guests for more 35 years. The proud tradition of culinary excellence and exquisite service continues The Mansion’s talented culinary team provides guests the most inviting, approachable and valuable dining experience in Texas. The cuisine reveals the brilliance of simplicity with an approach that involves choosing the freshest and finest ingredients and combining them to maximize flavor and texture.
The restaurant's look is highlighted by sleek furnishings and vibrant artwork by Texas artists. In the main dining room, modern lighting and honey-colored walls contribute to a warm ambience while on the veranda, celadon fabrics complement Palladian windows with views of the picturesque terrace. The terrace, complete with two fireplaces, is the perfect spot for al fresco dining and lounging.
Hours of operation: Breakfast from 6:30 to 10:30 a.m. from Monday to Friday; 7:00 to 11:00 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Brunch from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. Dinner from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. from Monday to Thursday; 5:30 to 10:30 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays; 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. on Sundays.
The Mansion Bar For cocktails, comfort cuisine and a stylish atmosphere, the Mansion Bar delivers. The design pays tribute to the bar’s signature clubby ambience while offering a modern twist with walls lined in cognac-colored leather and a blend of traditional and contemporary hunting-themed artwork. Guests are offered an extensive list of wines and specialty cocktails and a menu that is certain to delight. The bar also hosts a variety of live entertainment options.
Hours of operation: 3 p.m. to 1 a.m. from Monday to Thursday; 3 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays; 3:00 p.m. to 12 a.m. on Sundays.
Pool Terrace At the Pool Terrace, delicious meals, salads, light snacks, desserts and beverages are serviced poolside on a seasonal basis.
Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek features seven private dining rooms, with a total of 6,037 sq. ft.
The Sheppard King Suite
- Spacious room suitable for elegant parties and receptions
- Adjacent to a canopied terrace where guests may enjoy a breathtaking view of the Turtle Creek residential neighborhood.
- French doors overlooking the landscaped courtyard and fountain
- Access to a terrace that can be used for meeting breaks or cocktails
The Burford Room
- Specially designed as a boardroom for executive conferences
- Ideal for quiet business breakfasts and luncheons
The Hunt Suite
- Elegantly appointed private dining room
- Offers a residential ambiance
- Ideal for small business and social gatherings
- Elegant ballroom that can be divided into three suites
- Perfect setting for weddings, social events, corporate parties and meetings
- Reception foyer for The Pavilion
- Spacious area featuring Palladian windows overlooking front courtyard
The Wine Cellar
- Intimate and elegant setting unequaled in Dallas
- Situated in the restaurant's working wine cellar
- Hosts offer spectacular meals created by our award-winning culinary staff and sommelier
- Hand-crafted china
- In-house professional technicians
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment
- Theatrical and stage lighting
- Full line projection capability
Pool and the Health & Fitness Studio
- State-of-the-art equipment including universal machines, free weights, treadmills with personal TVs and Stairmasters
- Massage, steam and sauna rooms
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Complimentary Lexus sedan service within a five-mile radius
- Limousine service arrangements available through concierge
- Sedans and limousines available for airport pickup at special rates
- No charge for hourly or restaurant parking
- Valet parking, USD $28 overnight
- Close proximity to antique shops, art galleries, boutiques and other fine shops
- Near Stanley Korshak at The Crescent
- NorthPark Center, Highland Park Village and Neiman Marcus downtown are only minutes away
Management BACK TO PRESS KIT
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts