A civil ceremony performed by a Mexican law official requires the following: Copies of birth certificates, blood tests, copies of passports, copies of Mexican or Tourist Visa, copies of divorce decrees (if applicable) and four witnesses. Fees are as follows: Legal Judge & Wedding License ($1000 USD), Blood Test & Medical Certificate ($300 USD), Minister (non-denominational) & Wedding Certificate ($500 USD) and Symbolic Ceremony ($500 USD).
- The Beach With its white sand and translucent blue water along the unspoiled Caribbean coast of the Riviera Maya, this is the perfect place for intimate ceremonies and romantic dinners with a star-lit sky in the background. Accommodates up to 150 guests.
- The Plaza Offering stunning panoramic views of the resort, lagoons and lush tropical jungle, this outdoor venue accommodates up to 100 guests for a sunset ceremony or welcome cocktail party.
- The Spot Offering comfort in a sports bar setting, The Spot games lounge is ideal for casual entertaining, a Karaoke night, casual cocktails or just to having fun with a variety of games and pool table. Accommodates up to 120 guests.
- Casa del Lago Bar The perfect place to meet up for drinks and appetizers or a wine and cheese tasting, the bar accommodates up to 100 guests in a cocktail set-up or 60 guests for brunch.
- La Cava Located between Casa del Lago's restaurant and bar, the wine cellar delights the senses with wine imported from all over the world. Accommodates intimate celebrations for up to 8 guests.
- Avicenia Romantic and intimate, Avicenia is the perfect location for private family dinners, engagements and special celebrations for up to 20 guests.
- Los Agaves With a Mexican style, perfect for a lounge cocktail, dinner reception or after party. Accommodates up to 120 guests.
- La Palapa Our new beach side venue with unobstructed views of the Caribbean Sea is the perfect place for a beach party without your toes in the sand. Accommodates up to 250 guests.
- CATERING: A la carte dinner ($85+ pp), buffet dinner ($75+ pp), hors d'oeuvres ($50+ pp), open bar ($30+ pp), wedding cake ($15+ pp)
- FLORALS: Bouquet ($125+), boutonniere ($25+), corsage ($35+), centerpiece ($90+), beach or lagoon ceremony floral decor ($800+)
- MUSIC (priced per 45-minute set unless otherwise noted): Classic quartet ($900+), live band ($1400+), classic trio ($800+), classic duo ($700+), DJ/5 hrs. ($1200+), sax player ($350+), Mexican trio ($700+), mariachi ($1200+)
All prices are in U.S. Dollars; tax and service charge are not included. Prices may vary according to size and flowers selected.
Sense, A Rosewood Spa®
The bride-to-be and her wedding party often arrive early to enjoy such pre-wedding festivities as a "day at the spa." The spa offers treatments specially created for the bride and groom as well as the wedding party. Located in the heart of the resort, Sense, A Rosewood Spa® is ensconced on its own island, melding water and earth to reflect the nurturing soul of the Riviera Maya in harmony. Guests enjoy access to the resort's spa and fitness facilities, including a heated pool, fully equipped gym, juice bar, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, cold plunge pool and relaxation areas as well as yoga and meditation classes.