Rosewood's Pledge: Rosewood Hotels & Resorts promises to Value the Earth's Resources and Demonstrate Environmental Sensitivity. We vow to be noble stewards of nature and proactively seek ways to conduct our business in a manner that puts environmental responsibility and sustainability at the forefront of our business objectives.
Embrace A Sense of Place®
- Respect the unique setting, history, environmental sensibilities and cultural mores for each community in which we are located.
- Prioritize conservation and sustainability in each Rosewood location and adopt proactive policies to address them.
- Establish relationships with environmental advocates to create educational and stewardship opportunities unique to each locale.
Provide Ultimate Hospitality
- Offer ultra-luxurious accommodations consistent with guest expectations of Rosewood hospitality and provide impeccable service that exceeds them without compromising or disrespecting the environment.
- Manage conscientiously and with integrity the natural resources and environments which play host to Rosewood properties.
- Embrace our tradition of refined elegance and residential aesthetic while showing consideration for the environmental setting.
- Help preserve clean air and water by implementing sustainable and environmental policies and standards for housekeeping, facility maintenance, landscaping and transportation.
- Manage and reduce waste by implementing sustainable and environmental policies and standards that address the "Five Rs" of waste management:Rethink, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Remove.
- Conserve and reduce energy by implementing sustainable and environmental policies, standards and systems including the use of energy efficient equipment.
Educate and Dedicate
- Include environmental sensitivity in policy and planning for all areas of the company, including purchasing, budgeting, development and marketing.
- Incorporate sustainability training into internal guest job training.
- Offer guests the option of choosing eco-friendly housekeeping, natural and organic food and beverage choices and energy efficient appliances.
- Create ongoing auditing and monitoring metrics and implement enhancements to ensure continual improvement.