Rose Buds® is a program designed to provide Rosewood's youngest guests with special services, amenities and convenience items designed specifically for their unique needs. From kids' menus to special events and fun activities, we welcome children and families and look forward to hosting your next visit to San Miguel de Allende.
Our hotel is dedicated to making each and every family vacation an unforgettable experience. For families who want to share vacation fun and quality time together, Rosewood San Miguel de Allende has created a family friendly environment. Families can reserve up to two adjoining suites. As always, children under 12 stay free in the same room as their parents.
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende offers the following items for use during your stay. Please request specific services when making reservation to ensure availability.
- Baby Primrose skincare products
- En-suite wireless baby monitors
- Full-size crib and linens
- In-room baby-proofing service
- Lush velour terry child-sized bath robes and slippers
- Changing table, diaper pail, baby bath tub and/or non-slip mat, bed rails, in-room bottle warmers
- Babysitting services
- Children's menu for in-room dining and 1826 restaurant
Children ages 3-11 years old are invited to participate in fun filled age-appropriate organized activities at the hotel's complimentary Kid's Club. Parents are encouraged to join in the fun with their kids. There are generally four different activities offered each day, which are rotated on a daily basis. Seasonal activities are also offered throughout the year. Sample activities include:
- Bracelet making
- "Meet the Great Famous Painters" painting lessons
- Piñata making
- Face painting
- T-shirt decorating
- Papier-maché masks
- Ceramics lessons
- Jenga contests
- Various board games
- Movie afternoons with popcorn
- Make your own piggy-bank
Please note that children must be toilet trained to participate at the Kid's Club. Mexican law prohibits diapers and pull-ups in organized childcare facilities.