Rosewood Tucker's Point's 5,000-square-foot Conference Centre is designed to meet the demands of the most sophisticated conference program. Beautiful finishes and appointments conceal an unrivaled technical capability. The Conference Centre is complemented by suites, private dining rooms and outdoor options. Tucker's Point Club also offers world-class settings for indoor and al fresco events and functions, from cocktails on the Old 12th Tee overlooking Bermuda's Harrington Sound to shoes-optional affairs on the pink sands of The Beach Club.
- Rosewood Tucker's Point features 9,172 square feet of indoor meeting space as well as terraces, a beach and a lawn for receptions and other social events.
- The resort accommodates up to 400 persons for receptions.
- Customized event planning and a full complement of professional services ensure that each and every gathering is a success. Every configuration offers state-of-the-art A/V, lighting and climate controls, as well as WiFi, satellite conferencing, image projection options and HD monitors.
- Exceptional catering options
- Business Centre & Office: A private office suite, adjacent to the full-service Business Centre, is made available to conference administrators. Secretarial and translation services may be arranged; IT support, WiFi, copying, faxing, printing and computers are available at all times.