Celebrate the spirit of Rosewood Baha Mar's shared values of human connection with Chef Siddharth Krishna's favorite 'at home' recipes. Packed full of immune boosting ingredients and spices, Chef has selected his favorite dishes to cook with ease at home to help bring a taste of Rosewood Baha Mar to you and your family.
GOAN PRAWN CURRY
- 500g prawns, peeled and deveined
- 5g red chili powder
- 3g turmeric powder
- A pinch of salt
- 150g fresh grated coconut
- 20g sliced Indian onion or shallot
- 8-12 pcs whole dry Kashmiri red chili
- 5g ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2g cumin seeds
- 5g coriander seeds
- 2g black pepper corn
- 5g turmeric powder
- 2 each, Green, Indian or Thai chili
Grind all this into fine paste.
- 20g chopped tomato
- 15g sliced onion
- Kokum or tamarind water, to taste
- 20ml sunflower or coconut oil
- 2 each, green chili
- A few sprigs of curry leaf
- (optional) okra or cucumber
- Marinate the prawns and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in pan and add sliced onions. Cook until colorless. Add the tomato and cook till soft.
- Add the fine paste and curry leaf.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Add prawns.
- Serve hot with rice