Nestled in the California foothills, the Tennis Center offers a playing experience with a difference - hitting those strokes in a quiet, tranquil setting, away from the crowded clubs and courts. It is an opportunity for players to take a deep breath and truly soak in nature’s beauties, while reconnecting with mind, body and spirit.
Under the tutelage of former ATP Tour player and Tour Manager, Benjy Robins, Rosewood CordeValle offers full amenities befitting an elite tennis club. With four plexicushion tournament tennis courts, players from any skill level can indulge in some competitive action or a friendly game of mixed doubles. Multiple ball machines and racquets are provided. The tennis club itself, meanwhile, offers a number of activities for both the tennis player and the avid tennis fan. Lessons are available for any level, either as an individual or groups; tennis weekends, meanwhile, are often planned to bring together groups who enjoy both playing and watching exhibitions.
The resort also offers a multi-purpose pavilion for après tennis activities, where players can unwind with a cup of coffee or enjoy some high-tech entertainment after a game or two.
RESORT GUEST RATES
- Tennis packages are available for all skill levels offering private instruction, all day court usage and use of the ball machine, backboard and racquets.
- Private Instruction: USD125 per hour
- Semi Private: USD70 per person per hour (two players), USD60 per person per hour (three players), USD50 per person per hour (four players)
- Court Fee: USD50. Fee guarantees one hour of playing time and full-day playing privileges on any available court. Guests can visit the front desk or call +1 408 695 4500 to book the court time. A fee for cancelling within 24 hours will be applied. Reservations are recommended.
- Ball Machine Rental (based on availability): Fee guarantees one hour of ball machine time. USD25 per day
- Racquet Rental: USD15 per day
- Complimentary: Towels, Water, Snacks, Practice Balls
Tennis is offered one hour after sunrise to 9:30 p.m., weather permitting.
For inquiries or reservations:
+1 408 695 4500
Meet the Pro