Privileged Pet Program
At Rosewood CordeValle, pets are pampered, too. Cradled along the inland foothills of Northern California’s famed Santa Cruz Mountains, Rosewood CordeValle offers a tranquil countryside setting that is ideal for guests who travel with their pets.
As one of the region’s few elite pet-friendly destinations, Rosewood CordeValle has a trained staff that recognizes many guests value their animals as family members. Striving to provide the best possible care for its “guest pets,” Rosewood CordeValle has consulted members of the veterinary field to ensure high-quality amenities for the resort’s popular Privileged Pet Program.
- Guest rooms feature Rosewood CordeValle pet bedding.
- Custom amenities include pet food dish, water dish and selected “treats.”
- There is a private “dog run” on property for exercise and, well, just for fun.
- Dog-walking services are available.
- Pets are allowed in the outside dining areas at both the Lion’s Peak Grill and the One Iron Bar terrace.
- Pet-sitters can be arranged while guests play golf, tennis or enjoy the “humans only” areas of the resort.
Pampering pets is only part of the Rosewood CordeValle experience. At this secluded hideaway, guests escape to the natural beauty of the landscape, while enjoying the extraordinary service and hospitality expected from a world-class luxury destination. Quietly enveloped by the rolling California countryside, yet only minutes from the famed Silicon Valley, Rosewood CordeValle offers privacy and seclusion throughout the 1,700-acre property.
Elegantly appointed accommodations consist of 45 rooms (spacious bungalows, expansive fairway homes and secluded villas), each with a private patio – ideal for most pets – a king bed, goose-down comforters, Frette linens, original artwork, fireplace, walk-in closets, and separate shower and whirlpool bath. Internet access, satellite TV and an in-room stereo are also provided.
Personalized treatments and services at Sense® spa, an intimate Tennis Club, the award-winning Robert Trent Jones Jr. golf course and marked hillside hiking trails are among the on-site diversions. Rosewood CordeValle also shares property with the Clos LaChance vineyards and winery (always a favorite “detour” for resort guests).
There are, of course, regulations for pets during their stay at Rosewood CordeValle:
- Pets should always be on a leash.
- Guests should pick up any “deposits” left by their pets.
- Pets are not allowed inside the clubhouse buildings, or pool area.
- Pets may not be bathed in private bathtubs.