A Sense of Vancouver
Well-being & Wilderness
Rosewood is renowned for having one-of-a-kind properties in some of the most desirable destinations in the world. The A Sense of Place journeys allow guests to immerse themselves in the essence of these exciting cities with classic landmarks, hidden discoveries and unique, private experiences. The Vancouver journey is made up of a two day itinerary that has been carefully designed to offer a true insight into the characters, cultures and cuisine of the destination.
The Two Day Itinerary
- Private tour of the Vancouver lululemon lab.
- Lunch at Dynasty Seafood.
- Private, candle-lit evening yoga session to take place at one of two locations: Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden or Vancouver Lookout Tower.
- Romantic dinner in the award-winning Hawskworth Restaurant.
- Private breakfast & cooking class at Reflections.
- Seaplane tour of Vancouver & Lakeside Picnic.
(Private transfer in the hotel’s Bentley to Harbour Air Seaplane departure. Once on board, guests can enjoy a 35-minute privately-chartered and narrated seaplane tour, which will take off in the Vancouver harbor and arrive at Widgeon Lake. Pre-prepared picnic—including champagne. When guests are ready to depart, they will be picked up by the Seaplane and taken back to downtown Vancouver on a short 20-minute flight. On the return flight, there is also the option of a Vancouver tour.)
- Georgian Revival Massage at Sense spa.
- Dinner at Farmer’s Apprentice, a Vancouver favorite specializing in local, sustainable and seasonal ingredients.
Package Starting from
CAD 7,000 (plus tax)
Includes two nights accommodation and daily breakfast for two.
T: 888 ROSEWOOD | (888 767 3966)