We are pleased to announce the Rosewood Jeddah is accepting reservations for accommodations. As always, the safety and well being of Rosewood Jeddah’s guest and associates remain the utmost priority and the hotel will continue to operate following the guidelines set by Saudi Government and Rosewood Hotels & Resorts’ Commitment to Care global health and safety program to ensure the protection of all those who visit.
During the month of June, the following facilities and services will be available to our guests. As the global health situation continues to improve and as permissible by local authorities, we will update our website as additional facilities and services reopen.
Operational Update for July 2020:
- All Rooms and Suites are available on the subject to availability.
- Room Service will operate 24 hours.
- Laundry Service will operate 24 hours.
- Housekeeping Service is available for 24 hours, considering social distancing required to clean upon your request and your presence not in the room for sanitizing purposes.
Noodles restaurant is closed until further notice.
Habsburg will serve buffet breakfast. Lunch and dinner will be on A la carte.
Soleil opens 24 hours.
Romantic Dinner is not available on Al Malaki Lounge Terrace.
- Fitness Center (Gym, Pool & Massage) is closed until further notice.
- Valet parking is not available until further notice.
- Meetings & Events facilities are not available until further notice.
- The guest mosque is closed, the guest should pray in their own room.
For immediate questions, please call the Rosewood Jeddah reservations department at 00966 12 260 7111
Please click here for the latest updates from Rosewood Hotels & Resorts regarding booking & cancellation policies.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. We look forward to welcoming you very soon.