Los Cabos Luxury Resort | Los Cabos Resort | Las Ventanas al Paraíso
- Meetings & Events
June 8, 2019
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, to host unique exercise classes, a Latin dance challenge and soothing concert as part of international wellness initiative
On June 8, 2019, Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, will celebrate Global Wellness Day, an annual, international initiative dedicated to living well and raising awareness for personal health, with several bespoke activations and activities designed to encourage healthy habits while highlighting the property’s unique and locally-inspired attributes. One of the many Rosewood Hotels & Resorts® properties participating in the campaign, Las Ventanas al Paraiso will offer unique exercise classes, fitness challanges and meditation sessions to provide a transformative wellness experience for guests and encourage the implementation of healthy lifestyle choices in the lives of individuals and families alike.
“Los Cabos is a destination with a strong wellness culture that draws from both modern and traditional practices,” said Frederic Vidal, Managing Director of Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort. “This Global Wellness Day, we are thrilled to offer our guests a full array of wellness-oriented activities that will promote a heightened sense of well-being for all of our guests.”
The engaging Global Wellness Day offerings at Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, will include:
• Global Wellness Day Ceremony: The resort will kick off Global Wellness Day during a ceremony in The Spa’s Solarium that will harmonize and calm guests’ energies with a special group meditation.
• Beach Boot Camp: Guests are invited to participate in a dynamic training session on the resort’s white sand beach that will lead them through plyometric exercises, high intensity cardio drills and deep stretching for a balanced, full-body workout.
• Total Oasis Pool Workout: Hosted at the resort’s luxurious infinity pool, Oasis, guests can enjoy an engaging workout session yielding all the benefits of traditional cardio conditioning without any pain or soreness the next day.
• Dynamic Hatha Yoga: Designed to align and strengthen muscles while boosting flexibility and balance, Hatha yoga pairs integrated breathing and meditation techniques with gentle movements and bold poses to soothe guests’ minds and lift their spirits.
• Tennis Court Workout: Guests are invited to enjoy a fun session of cardio-focused tennis drills and games on the resort’s clay courts for a unique group workout experience.
• Latin Dance Challenge: The resort’s staff will lead an unmissable Latin dance class that emphasizes music, rhythm and energy to activate guests’ cores, leaving them with a post-workout glow and dance moves to last a lifetime.
• Mat Pilates: This sensationally popular workout promises to build long, lean muscles with core-strengthening exercises that keep abdominals contracted throughout the session.
• Wellness Closing Concert: To close out Global Wellness Day, Las Ventanas al Paraiso will host a unique mindfulness session for guests to take in the symphony of natural sounds while enjoying the gorgeous views of the sparkling ocean and clear skies.
The Global Wellness Day activities can be viewed and booked online here.
WeChat ID: rosewoodhotels
Denmark: 800 51692
France: 0 805 542 627
Germany: 0 800 724 3515
Great Britain: 0800 917 0892
Italy: 00800 969 730
Northern Ireland: 00 800 87 67 39 66
Portugal: 00 800 87 67 39 66
Saudi Arabia: 800 865 6042
Spain: 900 822 526
Sweden: 00 800 87 67 39 66
Switzerland: 0 800 000 674
United Arab Emirates: 800 065 0601
China: 400 120 4880
Australia: 1 800 215 283
Hong Kong SAR: 800 960 173
Indonesia: 001 803 017 5093
Japan: 0120 914 266
Singapore: 800 1865 066