A Sense of London
Rosewood is renowned for having one-of-a-kind properties in some of the most desirable destinations in the world. The A Sense of Place journeys allow guests to immerse themselves in the essence of these exciting cities with classic landmarks, hidden discoveries and unique, private experiences.
The London journey features an itinerary that has been carefully designed to offer a true insight into the characters, cultures and cuisine of London.
The Two Days Itinerary
- Private walking tour of Holborn that highlights the many interesting landmarks and off-the-beaten track secrets – including historical sites such as the Sir John Soane Museum and Charles Dickens’ House as well as the new gallery and the Dairy Art Centre.
- Return to Rosewood London for a delicious lunch in Scarfes Bar.
- Afternoon with a personal shopper to escort guests around the world famous emporium of Fortnum and Mason.
- Dinner in Holborn Dining Room.
- After dinner, guests will head to Scarfes Bar where the bartender will create a bespoke cocktail exclusively for them.
- A masterclass from one of Rosewood London’s chefs on how to cook the perfect traditional British breakfast.
- Private Tour of the British Museum.
- “Cupid’s Capsule” - a romantic, private flight on the London Eye taking in the whole of London during this 45 minute journey accompanied by a guide and a glass of champagne.
- Quintessentially British Afternoon Tea in the Mirror Room including finger sandwiches, traditional home-made scones with clotted cream and jam and art-inspired cakes and pastries.
- Tickets to the show of your choice in London’s famous West End.
- Return to Scarfes Bar for a nightcap and a signed copy of Monsters by Gerald Scarfe, whose work adorns the walls of the bar and who the bar is named after.
Includes two nights accommodation in the Grand Premier Suite, daily breakfast for two and Airport transfers in the hotel's Jaguar.