Fourteen Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Properties Recognized on the 2018 Forbes Travel Guide Star Rating List
February 20, 2018
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts® is pleased to announce that fourteen of the ultra-luxury hotel group’s properties have been recognized on Forbes Travel Guide’s 2018 Star Rating list. Revered as a global authority on travel, Forbes Travel Guide’s annual star ratings are based on the experiences of its highly qualified team of anonymous inspectors who assess hotels, restaurants, and spas against up to 900 of the most stringent industry standards, resulting in a rating system with designations for Five-Star, Four-Star, and Recommended Properties. The winning properties, restaurants, and spas are showcased on ForbesTravelGuide.com.
With five Rosewood Hotels & Resorts properties receiving Five-Star ratings and nine properties receiving Four-Star ratings, Rosewood’s exceptional rankings underscore the ultra-luxury hotel group’s dedication to providing guests with extraordinary service and one-of-a-kind experiences in a diverse range of destinations around the world and further solidify Rosewood as a global leader in luxury hospitality.
- Five-Star Hotel Rating:
- Rosewood Hotel Georgia (Vancouver, British Columbia)
- Rosewood Sand Hill (Menlo Park, California)
- Rosewood Mayakoba (Riviera Maya, Mexico)
- Rosewood Beijing (Beijing, China)
- Las Ventanas al Paraíso, A Rosewood Resort (Los Cabos, Mexico)
- Four-Star Hotel Rating:
- Rosewood Bermuda (Bermuda)
- Rosewood San Miguel de Allende (San Miguel de Allende, Mexico)
- Rosewood CordeValle (Santa Clara, California)
- Rosewood Washington, D.C. (Washington, D.C.)
- Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi (Santa Fe, New Mexico)
- The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel (New York, New York)
- Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek (Dallas, Texas)
- Rosewood Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Rosewood London (London, England)
A landmark year for Rosewood Hotels & Resorts, with several properties earning repeat accolades, 2018 marks the sixth consecutive Five-Star ranking for Rosewood Hotel Georgia, the fourth consecutive Five-Star ranking for Rosewood Sand Hill and Rosewood Mayakoba, and the third consecutive Five-Star ranking for Las Ventanas al Paraíso. Rosewood Beijing has moved up from its Four-Star rating in 2017 to its first Five-Star ranking in 2018. New Rosewood properties were also recognized on the list, with inaugural Four-Star ratings given to Rosewood Abu Dhabi and Rosewood Washington D.C.
“Rosewood’s consistently outstanding performance on Forbes Travel Guide’s esteemed Star Rating list reinforces our commitment to exceeding the expectations of each and every traveler and delivering artfully curated experiences and seamless service,” said Radha Arora, president of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts. “We look forward to continuing to build upon our reputation as the benchmark for luxury hospitality and to bringing the Rosewood experience to new corners of the world through our thoughtful expansion into established cultural capitals and emerging destinations alike.”
Additionally, several Rosewood restaurants and spas were awarded Star Ratings by Forbes Travel Guide, including:
- Five-Star Rating:
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa at Rosewood Mayakoba (Riviera Maya, Mexico)
- Four-Star Rating:
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa at Rosewood Hotel Georgia (Vancouver, British Columbia)
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa at Rosewood Sand Hill (Menlo Park, California)
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa at Rosewood CordeValle (Santa Clara, California)
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa at Rosewood Beijing (Beijing, China)
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa at Rosewood Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Madera at Rosewood Sand Hill (Menlo Park, California)
- The Mansion Restaurant at Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek (Dallas, Texas)
- Hawksworth Restaurant at Rosewood Hotel Georgia (Vancouver, British Columbia)
- Recommended Rating:
- Bistro B at Rosewood Beijing (Beijing, China)
Sense, A Rosewood Spa at Rosewood Mayakoba earned a Five-Star ranking for the second time after being the only spa to be honored with Five-Stars in all of Mexico in 2017. Sense, A Rosewood Spa at Rosewood Abu Dhabi received its Four-Star ranking for the first time this year.
“We are pleased to honor the 2018 Star Rating recipients, an exceptional collection of hotels, restaurants, and spas that demonstrates a strong culture of service,” said Gerard J. Inzerillo, Chief Executive Officer of Forbes Travel Guide.
For a detailed explanation of how Forbes Travel Guide compiles its Star Ratings, visit www.forbestravelguide.com/about/ratings.
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts® manages 22 one-of-a-kind luxury properties in 13 countries, with 18 new hotels under development. Each Rosewood hotel embraces the brand’s A Sense of Place® philosophy to reflect the individual location’s history, culture and sensibilities. The Rosewood collection includes some of the world’s most legendary hotels and resorts, including The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel in New York, Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek in Dallas and Hôtel de Crillon, A Rosewood Hotel in Paris, as well as new classics such as Rosewood Beijing.
For more information: rosewoodhotels.com
Connect with us: Facebook Twitter Instagram @rosewoodhotels
About Forbes Travel Guide:
Forbes Travel Guide is the only independent, global rating system for luxury hotels, restaurants and spas. Started as Mobil Travel Guide in 1958, the company created the first Five-Star rating system in the United States. Today, Forbes Travel Guide’s incognito inspectors travel the world, evaluating properties based on up to 900 rigorous, objective standards. The company’s annual Star Ratings, reviews and daily travel stories help discerning travelers select the world’s best luxury experiences. For more information about Forbes Travel Guide, visit www.forbestravelguide.com.
Connect with Forbes Travel Guide:
SEE ALL PRESS RELEASES