Let it Rain
In-the-know travelers will choose a family stay at Rosewood Phuket from now to 30 November 2019 -- the traditional island low season is a great time to take best advantage of all the resort has to offer every member of your family. Pair-up for complimentarywellness activities such as Mother and Daughter Yoga, Father and Son Muay Thai or a Family Cooking Class. Kids under 12 dine free from the Rosewood Explorers Menu from breakfast to dinner and everyone enjoys Red Sauce restaurant breakfast daily. In addition to the Fitness Center and Rosewood Explorers Club for children, there’s the Activities Shack for complimentary non-motor water sports equipment.
If there is the occasional shower, it’s the perfect excuse to stay indoors and pamper yourself with luxurious treatments and therapies at Asaya wellness center, indulge in Italian home-cooked cuisine at Red Sauce or the finest and freshest “catch of the day” seafood at The Shack, enroll the kids in Rosewood Explorers children’s program, or simply luxuriate in a stylish, spacious resort guestroom or suite.
- Daily Breakfast at Red Sauce
- Family cooking class
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner from the Explorer menu for children under 12 when dining with one paying adult
- Complimentary extra bed for up to two children under 12
- Complimentary access to Explorer club for children age four and older, the program includes entertaining activities, from cultural arts and crafts and exploration of local ecosystems
- Complimentary use of water sport activities including kayaking, paddle board, hobie mirage eclipse and snorkeling gear
- Family wellness and mindfulness activity; Mother & Daughter Yoga, Father & Son Muay Thai