A Sense of New York
More to Manhattan
Rosewood is renowned for having one-of-a-kind properties in some of the most desirable destinations in the world. The A Sense of Place journeys allow guests to immerse themselves in the essence of these exciting cities with classic landmarks, hidden discoveries and unique, private experiences. The New York journey is made up of a two day itinerary that has been carefully designed to offer a true insight into the character, culture and cuisine of this city.
THE TWO DAY ITINERARY
- Chauffeured driven Maybach arrival.
- Upper East Side walking tour.
- Lunch in the exclusive, members-only Trustees Dining Room at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Personalized shopping excursion with a stylist.
- Cocktails in a suite with a sweeping view of the city.
- Enjoy a tasting menu experience at one of the city's Michelin Star restaurants and receive a signed menu upon departure.
- Listen to live jazz at Bemelmans Bar and hear your requested song.
- Breakfast in your suite specially prepared by the Executive Chef.
- Choose from a private tour of the Morgan Library, The Metropolitan Museum of Art or The Natural Historical Museum.
- Gourmet picnic lunch on a private chartered boat tour around lower Manhattan.
- Enjoy dinner in Café Carlyle and listen to the featured cabaret artist, up close and personal. After the performance, guests will meet the performer for a chat and professional photo.
Package Starting from
USD 3,570 per night (plus tax)
Includes two nights accommodation and daily breakfast for two.
For reservations and information
T: 888 ROSEWOOD | (+1 888 767 3966)