Rose Buds® is a program designed to provide our youngest guests with special services, amenities and convenience items designed just for them. From kids' menus to special events and fun activities, we welcome children and families at Rosewood Hotels & Resorts and look forward to hosting your next visit.
Rosewood Mayakoba and the Riviera Maya region offer a wide range of activities and services for families. The resort is dedicated to making each and every family vacation an unforgettable experience. For families who want to share vacation fun and quality time together, Rosewood Mayakoba has created a family-friendly environment. Families can reserve up to two adjoining suites. As always, children under 12 stay free in the same room as their parents.
Toolok Kid's Club
Children ages 4-12 years old are invited to participate in fun-filled age-appropriate organized activities at the resort's Kid's Club. Parents are encouraged to join in the fun with their kids. Offered 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m.-6 p.m. during summer season.
- TV & Game Room: Features kid-friendly movies, documentaries and video as as well as Wii and PlayStation3
- Soft Room: A place to relax, read and nap. A quiet area especially suited to small children 3 years old and younger under the supervision of babysitters
- Arts, Crafts & Board Games Area: Kids enjoy their favorite board games or get creative with various arts and crafts projects.
- The Kid's Club can host up to 30 children. Activities are posted on a weekly calendar and change according to season, occupancy and age groups. The Kid's Club is complimentary. Note: Children must be toilet trained to participate at the Kid's Club. Mexican law prohibits diapers and pull-ups in organized childcare facilities.
- Sample activities include: castle building contest, pinata making, hiking Mayakoba, easel painting, talent show, bead bracelet making, Mayan jewelry making, art in the sand, nature walk, rock painting, yoga classes, Eco-tour (a tour with our resident biologist), scavenger hunt, and Eco-bingo. Activities are complimentary, except pottery. Lunch is not available in the club.
When one-to-one care is desired, the resort can arrange babysitting services. Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. The fee is $20 USD per hour for a minimum of two hours. Nannies can care for two children at a time. Two-hour notice is required for cancellation. Babysitting service is available throughout the day. After-hours services, starting at 6 p.m., are provided in-suite. An additional fee of $15 USD applies to service after 10 p.m. for sitter transportation.
The resort also host a variety of seasonal events and activities for families and children including Family Night Out-themed parties and Mayakoba Beach Nights. Fees vary. Special celebrations, such as birthdays, can be arranged. The spa offers 30-minute treatments such as: massage, facial, manicure and pedicure for children ages 11 -16. They must be accompanied by an adult. For pricing, please contact the Spa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rosewood Mayakoba offers the following items for use during your stay. Please request specific services when making reservation to ensure availability.
- Baby Primrose skincare products
- En-suite wireless baby monitors
- Baby crib & linens
- In-room baby proofing service
- Child-sized bath robes & slippers
- Diaper pail, baby bath tub and/or non-slip mat, bed rails, in-room bottle warmers
- Select children's spa services (varies by age)