Rosewood Limited Edition 2019
November 18, 2019
ROSEWOOD LONDON LAUNCHES THE DESIGNER DISCOVERY WITH MÉTIER LONDON AS PART OF THE BRAND’S ROSEWOOD LIMITED EDITION INITIATIVE
Unique offering providing discerning travellers with privileged access this Christmas
This festive season, Rosewood London unveils The Designer Discovery, an ultra-exclusive experience in partnership with luxury leather brand Métier London, available to purchase for the ultimate Christmas gift.
Perfect for budding designers and luxury luggage aficionados alike, The Designer Discovery package truly immerses guests into the fascinating life of the Creative Director of Métier London, Melissa Morris, to create their very own full collection of luxury leather travel accessories that will then be sold internationally online and in the London flagship store.
Upon arrival, guests are welcomed by their own personal butler and shown to their luxury suite, before meeting Melissa for a private dinner in The Pie Room, where their exciting creative journey begins. A bespoke tasting menu by Executive Chef Calum Franklin will celebrate craftsmanship through gastronomy, to reflect Melissa’s artisanal work.
The following morning, guests will be flown to Florence via private jet, in partnership with on demand jet charter service, Victor, where they will handpick leather for their collection with Melissa and her expert atelier team. Bringing designer dreams to reality, guests will learn about the craftsmanship, time-honoured techniques and impeccable materials that go into creating the bespoke pieces, with constant dialogue with Melissa throughout the development process. After a day of designing, they can check into Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco, a private estate nestled in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, for a relaxing overnight stay in a luxury suite.
After jetting back to London, guests will spend the day with Melissa at her personal studio to finalise their designs and bring their bespoke collection to life. Additionally, guests will have the opportunity to attend the campaign photoshoot to promote the collection once it has been produced before going on sale.
Leveraging decades of experience in both the fashion industry and the everyday world, Métier pairs a passion for classic luxury designs with an obsession for elegant solutions to modern problems. Handcraft is at the heart of the Métier design language. Working with only the best ateliers in Italy who were able to deliver a veritable lost art of craftsmanship passed down through generations, everything is made in-house working to the brand’s signature formula of marrying elegance and purpose. Every Métier piece is a modern day heirloom in waiting.
For the month of December, Métier London will host a unique pop-up exclusively at Rosewood London, showcasing their luxury handbags and luggage and providing the ideal shopping opportunity during the festive season.
This one-of-a-kind package is part of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts collection of Rosewood Limited Edition experiences that offer inspired journeys from its worldwide portfolio. The hotel is offering a unique experience with one of the luxury world’s top travel labels, showcasing innovation through Rosewood’s distinct creative lens.
The Métier London Designer Discovery package includes:
- Two-nights’ accommodation in a luxury suite at Rosewood London.
- Personal butler service.
- Full English breakfast for two adults.
- Chauffeur to/from the airport.
- Bespoke private dining experience in The Pie Room with Melissa Morris, Creative Director of Métier London.
- Return flights by private jet to Florence.
- Overnight stay at Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco in a suite (availability dependent) with breakfast and dinner included for two people.
- Collection of luxury leather travel bags including an overnight bag, a day bag, an everyday wallet, a currency wallet, a luggage tag and a set of packing pouches.
- Limited edition of curated collection to be sold internationally online and in the London flagship store.
- Opportunity to be at the promotional photoshoot of their collection.
Price for The Designer Discovery is from £95,000 (VAT excluded).
Terms and Conditions:
Bookable from 12th November 2019 until 28th March 2020 for stays until December 2020.
- Valid for two adults.
- One-month advance reservation required.
- Full non-refundable prepayment required at time of booking.
- All rates, services and activities are subject to change and availability at the time of booking.
- Accommodation and dining for Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco is subject to seasonal change.
- Rates are not valid in conjunction with other offers or applicable to group bookings.
SEE ALL PRESS RELEASES