Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek Ranked Number One in Dallas-Fort Worth by U.S. News & World Report's 2019 Best Hotels Rankings
February 5, 2019
Fourteen properties from the Rosewood Hotels & Resorts® collection have been recognized on U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 Best Hotels list. Long renowned as one of the most trusted resources in the industry, the prestigious list evaluates more than 30,000 luxury properties across the United States, Europe, Bermuda, Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean, considering both expert and guest sentiment in addition to industry accolades. The winning properties are showcased on USNews.com.
Five Rosewood Hotels & Resorts properties were ranked the number one hotel in their respective destinations, including:
- Rosewood Hotel Georgia (British Columbia, Canada) – Best Hotel in Canada, Best Hotel in British Columbia, Best Hotel in Vancouver
- Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek (Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas) – Best Hotel in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Rosewood Mayakoba (Riviera Maya, Mexico) – Best Hotel in Playa del Carmen, Best Hotel in Riviera Maya and The Yucatan
- Rosewood Puebla (Puebla, Mexico) – Best Hotel in Puebla
- Rosewood San Miguel de Allende (San Miguel de Allende, Mexico) – Best Hotel in San Miguel de Allende
2019 marks the second consecutive year that Rosewood Hotel Georgia and Rosewood Mayakoba have ranked first in their destination and the first year that Rosewood San Miguel de Allende, Rosewood Puebla and Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek have received this highly regarded distinction. In addition to these five properties, nine others within the Rosewood collection also received gold badges, signifying the top ten percent of all ranked hotels in their respective countries. One property received a silver badge, which represents the top thirty percent of all ranked hotels in the destination.
Gold Badge Winners:
- Hôtel de Crillon, A Rosewood Hotel (Paris, France)
- Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco (Montalcino, Italy
- Rosewood CordeValle (San Martin, California, U.S.)
- Rosewood Hotel Georgia (British Columbia, Canada)
- Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi (Santa Fe, Mexico)
- Rosewood London (London, England)
- Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek (Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas)
- Rosewood Mayakoba (Riviera Maya, Mexico)
- Rosewood Puebla (Puebla, Mexico)
- Rosewood San Miguel de Allende (San Miguel de Allende, Mexico)
- Rosewood Sand Hill (Menlo Park, California, U.S.)
- Las Ventanas al Paraíso, A Rosewood Resort (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico)
- The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel (New York, New York)
Silver Badge Winner:
- Rosewood Bermuda (Bermuda)
Hôtel de Crillon, A Rosewood Hotel, Rosewood Bermuda, Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco and Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi all placed among the top two hotels in their destinations, earning second place spots on the “Best Hotels in Paris,” “Best Hotels in Bermuda,” “Best Hotels in Tuscany” and “Best Hotels in the Santa Fe” lists respectively.
“Each year it is with great gratitude and pride that we announce Rosewood’s recognition on U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hotels list,” said Radha Arora, president of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts. “Since Rosewood’s inception it has been our mission to go above and beyond industry expectations and to provide our guests with truly transformative travel experiences, and these accolades affirm that we are succeeding in this goal.”
The U.S. News & World Report best hotels rankings are based on a complex analysis of both guest and expert opinions. This methodology is employed to ensure that the rankings are as unbiased as possible.
SEE ALL PRESS RELEASES
“The U.S. News Best Hotels rankings combine data from industry expert evaluations as well as traveler-focused reviews and insight to provide a more holistic idea of what each hotel has to offer,” said Hannah Cheney, senior travel editor at U.S. News. “Readers can use the rankings to find a variety of options for every type of vacation. Whether that’s a luxurious stay in Paris or a weekend getaway to a college or beach town, we’ve expanded the hotel rankings to give readers information on even more hotels.”
The awards are released annually at the time the rankings are updated. The full list is published exclusively online at https://travel.usnews.com/Hotels/.
About Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts® manages 24 one-of-a-kind luxury properties in 15 countries, with 23 new hotels under development. Each Rosewood hotel embraces the brand’s A Sense of Place® philosophy to reflect the individual location’s history, culture and sensibilities. The Rosewood collection includes some of the world’s most legendary hotels and resorts, including The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel in New York, Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek in Dallas and Hôtel de Crillon, A Rosewood Hotel in Paris, as well as new classics such as Rosewood Beijing.
For more information: rosewoodhotels.com
Connect with us: Facebook Twitter Instagram WeChat @RosewoodHotels
About U.S. News & World Report
U.S. News & World Report is a digital news and information company that empowers people to make better, more informed decisions about important issues affecting their lives. Focusing on Education, Health, Personal Finance, Travel, Cars and News & Opinion, USNews.com provides consumer advice, rankings, news and analysis to serve people making complex decisions throughout all stages of life. More than 30 million people visit USNews.com each month for research and guidance. Founded in 1933, U.S. News is headquartered in Washington, D.C.