Rosewood Little Dix Bay’s on-site wedding coordinator can tailor any wedding program to suit a couple’s personal style to realize their vision for their perfect wedding in the British Virgin Islands.
With a choice of beautiful venues for ceremonies and celebrations, the resort’s wedding coordinator can assist in selecting the perfect location for the ceremony, according to individual requirements and group size. Options include the resort’s lush Bougainvillea Point with stunning Caribbean views or a beach ceremony as laid-back or elegant as required.
Wedding coordinators work with the best florists, decorators, photographers and other specialist vendors in the area, while the resort’s chefs create memorable menus.
Dining and Banquets
Dining options at Rosewood Little Dix Bay range from a private, torch-lit dinner on the beach to a catered cocktail hour or dinner reception at one of the resort’s fine restaurants. Wedding and banquet menus designed for groups of 12 or more guests are available and the executive chef can also assist in creating a special menu for the occasion.
Rosewood Little Dix Bay offers the following amenities for purchase as a welcome gift for wedding guests upon check-in as a special amenity or souvenir to remember the wedding
- Fruit basket, Chocolate-covered strawberries, Chocolate truffles, Champagne, Sun hat, t-shirt, Scarf or necktie, Beach towel or Beach tote
Requirements for a Legal Ceremony
Rosewood Little Dix Bay offers civil, non-denominational and religious wedding ceremonies. Applicants must present the following documentation to the Registrar in Tortola three working days before the intended wedding date:
- Passport (with BVI entry cards) - must be valid (current)
- Divorce decree (if applicable) - original or certified copy
- Death certificate of former spouse (if applicable)
- Proof if a name has been changed by deed poll
- Birth certificate - original or certified copy