- Rates vary based on arrival date, occupancy, accommodation type and/or length of stay.
- Rates, quoted in Euros, per accommodation, per night, single or double occupancy per bedroom and are subject to change.
- Rates are subject to 5% city tax per night. Incidentals are not subject to tax.
- Service charge does not apply
- Rates are inclusive of daily breakfast in the restaurant (based on single or double occupancy per bedroom).
- Minimum length of stay may apply.
DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATIONS
- A three- night deposit is required at time of bookings.
- Any cancellation or amendment should be received in writing 30 days prior to arrival date in order to avoid penalty charge. Should this not be the case, the full stay amount will be charged.
- For any early departure, the same rule will apply and the remaining of stay will be charged.
ADDITIONAL OCCUPANCY POLICY
- 150 Euros charge applies for any third person from 12 years old or above staying in room (includes: sofa bed / roll-away bed and breakfast daily). Based on maximum occupancy per accommodation.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Guests may check in after 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 12:00 noon.
- Changing facilities are available for early arrivals and late departures.
- Roundtrip transfers from/to St. Barth airport or St. Barth marina are included in our rates. Kindly provide flight/boat information at least 3 days prior to arrival.
- For any assistance, please contact the resort directly.
- From 0 to 3 years old, complimentary baby cot.
- From 4 to 11 years old, staying in the parent’s suite, complimentary extra bed or sofa bed and daily breakfast (based on maximum occupancy per accommodation).
- Meals: children’ menu or 50% off a la carte food and non-alcoholic beverage menu, providing at least one adult is dining.
- Pets are allowed up to 22 lb (10 kg) and a daily fee of 50 Euros per pet(s) apply.
- Pets on a leash are welcome throughout the property, except at the restaurant, spa, beach, and pool areas.
- Rosewood Le Guanahani promotes a non-smoking policy.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- The enjoyment, safety and privacy of guests, residents, and associates is of primary concern to Rosewood Le Guanahani. The use of unmanned aerial systems, or drones is strictly prohibited on or above resort property.