- Rates vary based on arrival date, occupancy, accommodation type and/or length of stay.
- Rates, quoted in Euros, per accommodation, per night, single or double occupancy per bedroom and are subject to change.
- Rates are subject to 5% city tax per night. Incidentals are not subject to tax.
- Service charge does not apply
- Rates are inclusive of daily breakfast in the restaurant (based on single or double occupancy per bedroom).
- Minimum length of stay may apply.
DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATIONS
- A three-night deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Any cancellation or amendment should be received in writing 30 days prior to the arrival date in order to avoid a penalty charge. Should this not be the case, the full stay amount will be charged.
- For any early departure, the same rule will apply and the remainder of the stay will be charged.
ADDITIONAL OCCUPANCY POLICY
- 200 Euros charge applies for any third person from 12 years old or above staying in the room (includes: sofa bed / roll-away bed and breakfast daily). Based on maximum occupancy per accommodation.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Guests may check-in after 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out is at 12:00 noon.
- Changing facilities are available for early arrivals and late departures.
- Roundtrip transfers* from/to St. Barth airport or St. Barth marina are included in our rates. Kindly provide flight/boat information at least 3 days prior to arrival.
- For any assistance, please contact the resort directly.
*We can offer electric vehicles option upon availability
- From 0 to 3 years old, complimentary baby cot.
- From 4 to 11 years old, staying in the parent’s suite, complimentary extra bed or sofa bed, and daily breakfast (based on maximum occupancy per accommodation).
- Meals: children’s menu or 50% off a la carte food and non-alcoholic beverage menu, providing at least one adult is dining.
- Pets are allowed up to 22 lb (10 kg) and a daily fee of 50 Euros per pet(s) apply.
- Pets on a leash are welcome throughout the property, except at the restaurant, spa, beach, and pool areas.
- Rosewood Le Guanahani promotes a non-smoking policy.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- The enjoyment, safety, and privacy of guests, residents, and associates are of primary concern to Rosewood Le Guanahani. The use of unmanned aerial systems or drones is strictly prohibited on or above resort property.