COMMITMENT TO ACCESSIBILITY
Rosewood Hotel Group is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have access to the goods, services, privileges, advantages, and accommodations offered by Rosewood Hotel Group and its managed hotels and resorts, including those offered through our website, www.rosewoodhotels.com as well as in our hotels.
As part of our commitment to accessibility, we strive to substantially conform our website to the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA). If you encounter any difficulty using our website, please contact us at +1 888 767 3966.
HOTEL ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES
Below please find an overview of accessible hotel features. If you would like additional information or have any questions regarding the hotel’s facilities or how we may endeavor to accommodate you during your visit, please contact us at +1 888 767 3966.
Guestrooms and Hotel Corridors
- Accessible path of travel to the main lobby and guest rooms including elevator access
- Accessible guest rooms available with an accessible entrance, lever handles, transfer shower or roll-in shower, grab bars at toilet, and shower.
- Floor corridors equipped with visual and audible alarms
- Hotel elevators can be operated with the assistance of staff members
- Communication features include:
- Visual and audible alarms
- TTY plug-in outlet at headboard and desk
- Digital alarm clock with large display
- Telephone amplifier
- Flush light notification of Fire alarm at living room, bedroom and bathroom
- Flush light doorbell notification at the entry foyer
Parking Lot and Hotel Entrance
- Valet parking available for all guests
- Accessible path of travel from valet drop-off to main hotel entrance and lobby via accessible lift
- Accessible path of travel to accessible guest rooms via elevator access
- Assistance available for providing check-in or concierge services
Hotel Public Restrooms
- The second-floor hotel public restroom is wheelchair accessible
- Accessible path of travel to fitness center using the guest elevator from the Lobby or guest floors to the 3rd floor
Meeting and Event Spaces
- Accessible meeting rooms available on the 2nd floor
- Accessible path of travel to the meeting and event spaces from the hotel lobby guest elevator
- Equipped with visual and audible alarms
Restaurant and Bar
- Restaurant accessible path of travel from main hotel entrance via portable ramp to allow wheelchair access. Accessible path of travel from guest rooms via elevator access.
- Bar accessible path from Madison Avenue accessible entrance