Featuring locally crafted artwork, each Colonial Room boasts 570 square feet of living space, your choice of a king bed or two queen beds and a beautiful bathroom with a soaking tub. The private covered balcony is perfect for cocktails, stargazing and taking in the atmosphere of this remarkable locale.
Up to 3 Guests
Rates are in the European plan (meals not included unless specified), subject to 16% VAT tax, 4% Occupancy Tax, and 10% service charge. All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars. Rates, Taxes, and Service charges are subject to change without notice.
Rates may vary based on the date of arrival and length of stay. Quoted rates are not guaranteed and can change until the reservation is confirmed. All payments are processed in Mexican pesos, including credit card transactions.
At the time of booking, a two-night deposit is required to confirm the daily rate and package reservations. Cancellations must be received seven days before arrival, or the deposit will be forfeited. Please note that group bookings and certain promotions are subject to different terms and conditions, which are detailed either in the group contract or promotion details.
Festive Cancellations Policy
• Day of the Dead (from October 30th to November 04th), Cancellations made within 14 days prior to arrival, will assess a charge of 2 nights stay and taxes and service charge.
• Thanksgiving (from November 21st to November 26th), Cancellations made within 14 days prior to arrival, will assess a charge of 2 nights stay and taxes and service charge.
• Festive Period (from December 21st to January 02nd, 2024), Cancellations made within 30 days prior to arrival, will assess a charge of 2 nights stay and taxes and service charge.
Changes to reservations prior to arrival may be subject to different rates and/or minimum length of stay requirements.
Check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out time is at noon. Early arrivals and late departures are subject to availability with an additional charge.
In the event of a stay reduction due to an early departure, all originally confirmed nights will be charged.
Credit Card Guarantee
All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card (American Express, Visa, or Mastercard).
Mexican law prohibits cash transactions in a currency other than Mexican pesos as a form of payment for goods and services. All credit card transactions will be made in Mexican pesos and Rosewood San Miguel de Allende is not responsible for exchange rate variations.
Up to two children ages, 12 years and under may be accommodated at no additional charge when staying in their parent's room. Rollaway beds are available at an additional nightly charge of USD70. Cribs are available complimentary upon request. The maximum occupancy per accommodation is three adults per room or two adults and two children (in a double/double room).
All room rates are based on double occupancy; The third adult has an additional charge of USD70 per night plus taxes and service charges.
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende welcomes cats and dogs, weighing up to 40 pounds (20 Kg), with a maximum of one pet per Room, Suite, or Residence. The charge would be USD50 plus 16% VAT per night. To keep pets and guests happy, the following guidelines have been put in place:
• Pets are welcome only in the outdoor areas of all food and beverage outlets.
• Pets are not allowed in the swimming pool area, spa, and fitness facilities.
• Pets are not allowed to be left alone in the Guest Accommodations (Room, Suite, or Residence)
• Pets should always be kept on a leash or placed in their carrier.
• Parents should pick up any "deposits" left by their pets in all areas including their accommodations.
• Please make every effort to keep your pets from barking indoors.
Please contact Concierge Department about our Pet Amenities Program, for any further questions or needs.
Photography - Filming & Drone
The enjoyment, safety, and privacy of guests, residents, and associates are of primary concern to Rosewood San Miguel de Allende. Filming for commercial purposes or Arrange Professional Photography is strictly prohibited in private or public areas of the resort. The use of unmanned aerial systems or drones is strictly prohibited on or above resort property. For further information please contact Marketing Department at +52 415 152 9700 ext 1027 / 1198.
Amenities cannot be substituted for any other activity, service, or resort credit.
The following services are included in specific published rates or packages on our website. Please review the terms & conditions of each offer or contact our reservations department if you have any questions.
• Daily In-Villa continental breakfast must be requested a night prior through Butler Service or In-Suite Dining.
• Priority when booking a Pool Cabana at Agua
Amenities cannot be substituted for any other activity, service, or resort credit. Please review the terms & conditions of each offer or contact our reservations department if you have any at firstname.lastname@example.org
As per new Mexican regulations and the General Law for Tobacco Control, announced on December 16, 2022, smoking (cigars, cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, and vapes) is prohibited at the hotel, extending to all dining outlets, meeting spaces, gardens, pool, and other areas within the hotel parameters. The only designated area where in-house guests are permitted to smoke is on their suite’s terrace, balcony, or rooftop (smoking remains prohibited inside guestrooms).
Elegant, oversized quarters offering a large, well-furnished balcony (640 sq. ft.)
Beautiful top-floor one-bedroom suite featuring furnished terraces with stunning views across San Miguel (675 sq. ft.)