The world's most famous horse race, Siena's historic Palio is an unforgettable experience.
Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco gives you the unique opportunity to experience it up close from a fascinating and historical 12th century palace overlooking the Piazza - square.
July 1 and 2 or August 15 and 16, 2018.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Exclusive access to a private historical palace overlooking Piazza del Campo square to watch the Palio Horse Race Trials on July 1 or August 15
- Dinner in one of the Contrada – city quarter – on July 1 or August 15
- Exclusive access to a private historical palace overlooking Piazza del Campo square to watch the Palio Horse race on July 2 or August 16
- Refreshing drinks and finger food served throughout the afternoon.
- Expert tour guide at disposal during the afternoon of July 2 or August 16
- Transfers from/to Rosewood Castiglion del Bosco on race trials and race days