A Sense of Dallas
Culture & Cowboys
Rosewood is renowned for having one-of-a-kind properties in some of the most desirable destinations in the world. The A Sense of Place journeys allow you to immerse yourself in the essence of these exciting cities with classic landmarks, hidden discoveries and unique, private experiences. The Dallas journey is made up of a two day itinerary that has been carefully designed to offer a true insight into the character, culture and cuisine of this city.
The two day itinerary
- Morning arrival.
- Two custom cowboy hats from Wild Bill’s Western Store with two hats custom shaped by Wild Bill himself.
- Lunch for two at Dallas’ most award-winning BBQ restaurant, Pecan Lodge.
- Two tickets to visit the legendary Southfork Ranch.
- Two tickets to the Nasher Sculpture Center - the Center features some of the finest modern and contemporary sculpture in the world including works by Rodin, Degas, Basquiat, Calder, Moore and Picasso.
- Private tour by a docent of the Dallas Museum of Art - widely regarded as one of the world’s finest art museums with art from every continent dating back 5,000 years.
- Picnic lunch in Dallas’ newest public green space, Klyde Warren Park.
- Tickets to a live performance at the AT&T Performing Arts Center (choose from a Broadway musical, play, opera, ballet, modern dance or symphony).*
*If there is not a performance scheduled during the guests' stay, then it will be substituted by a three-course dinner for two at The Mansion Restaurant (choice of starter, entree and dessert).
Package Starting from
USD 1,900 (plus tax)
Includes two nights accommodation and breakfast credit for Two (USD30 per person, per day).
T: 888 ROSEWOOD | (+1 888 767 3966)