To make the most of the spa experience, guests are requested to follow spa etiquette and review the spa’s policy before their visit.
Treatments are carefully planned to accommodate each and every client. In a spirit of mutual respect, guests should arrive on time in order to experience the full treatment time. It is best to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to appointments to enjoy the facilities. Late arrivals will be finished within the scheduled treatment time while the fee will remain unchanged.
On arrival guests will be supplied with a bathrobe, sandals and a locker for personal belongings. Towels are offered throughout the spa and disposable underwear is available for all body treatments. Facilities include separate men’s and women’s locker rooms with relaxation areas, wet lounges and vanities stocked with a variety of toiletries.
- The spa environment is one of tranquility and relaxation. In consideration of other spa guests, guests are asked to speak in a quiet voice and switch off mobile phones and digital devices.
- If using headphones, the volume level should not be audible to other guests.
- The spa is a non-smoking zone.
- Guests should feel free to request a specific technician. If they are available, their wish will be fulfilled.
- Trained professionals properly drape spa-goers throughout treatment.
- If assistance is needed with anything during the spa experience, such as an adjustment to lighting, sound, temperature, pressure or technique of the spa service, guests are encouraged to let the spa technician know.
In-room treatments are offered from the Sense of Well-being massage menu. Times and prices vary from the in-spa menu and a surcharge applies. Guests should inquire at spa reception for more information.
Guests should refrain from shaving before all body treatments and men’s facials. To maximize the benefits of the spa experience, therapists should be informed of any health issues, allergies or injuries that may make the chosen treatment unsuitable so that they may advise safer alternatives.
Rosewood presents specially designed treatments for expectant mothers. The therapist will be delighted to assist in selecting suitable treatments for this special time. Guests should consult with their physician prior to booking.
Spa and fitness areas are reserved for guests 16 years or older. Children are allowed in the spa by appointment only and must be accompanied by an adult during their visit.
Cancellations must be received at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time to avoid full service charge. If traveling by air, appointments should be scheduled at least six hours after the expected arrival time in case of flight delays.
LOSS OR DAMAGE
The spa cannot be responsible for any loss or damage to personal items and valuables during the visit. Guests should refrain from wearing jewelry or valuables to the spa.
CONFERENCE, CORPORATE AND GROUP PACKAGES
The spa offers a variety of treatments, packages and group discounts and can be contacted for information, terms and conditions.
Appointments should be scheduled in advance to ensure preferred appointment times. Credit card and contact details are required at the time of reservation to guarantee external bookings.