For our guests' enjoyment, custom ANASAZI bicycles are available for guest use. Suggested routes would be as follows: Santa Fe Plaza/Historic Square, Canyon Road, Railyard District, and River Route.
For the adventurist traveling with their own gear, here is a wonderful link of recommendations for both city and trail riding. As Santa Fe is rated One of America's Top Mountain Bike Towns by USA Today and a Top Ten Mountain Biking Destination in North America by Singletracks.com, we do encourage guests to feel free to bring their mountain bikes with them on their next Santa Fe adventure.
Bike Usage Protocol:
- Guest waivers will be required in order to reserve bike use
- Bike usage is complimentary to in-house guests ONLY
- Guests may reserve bike usage in advance with the Front Desk
- Bikes will be individually sanitized between guest use
- Only city routes are recommended for our cruisers, helmets will not be provided
- Bicycles are intended for single use only
- Please ride slowly to your right
- When raining or after sunset to ride the bicycles is prohibited
- Prohibited to ride bicycles if consuming alcohol for security reasons
- Guest younger than 12 years old are prohibited to ride bicycles
- The Hotel will not be held responsible for any accidents
- MANDATORY TO RETURN BICYCLES PRIOR TO DEPARTURE TO AVOID PENALTY CHARGES.
- A $250 USD FEE WILL BE APPLIED IF BICYCLES ARE NOT RETURNED, DAMAGED, OR LOST.