Rates in CNY Chinese Yuan are per room, per night. Rates are subject to availability and applicable tax and service charge which may change without notice.
Cancellation: The hotel's standard cancellation policy requires that any cancellation or amendment to a reservation is to be received at least 24 hours prior to the day of arrival at 3:00pm in order to avoid a penalty charge.
Guarantee: Credit Card (Amex, Diners Club, JCB, Visa, MC)
Check-in: Check-in is from 3:00 pm on the day of arrival and check-out on the day of departure is at 12 noon.
Rosewood Sanya only welcomes pets upon approval of pre-submitted requests.
Pets are welcome at a RMB500 per night including food, cleaning fee and service charge.
The hotel offers the following rules for guests and their animal family members so that all guests may enjoy a relaxing and memorable stay:
- Pets should always be on a leash in public areas and size restrictions to under 25lbs
- It is the responsibility of pet owners to pick up after your pets
- Pets are not allowed in the pool or hot tub, as per Chinese Quarantine Law
- Out of respect for other guests, please ensure that disturbances like barking must be curtailed
HOTEL POOL POLICY
To ensure a pleasurable experience for all hotel guests, the pool is open for enjoyment after 3:00 p.m. day of arrival and up until 12:00 noon day of departure.
- The pool is reserved for the exclusive use of registered guests
- Per Chinese Quarantine Law, pets are not allowed in the pool area
- Only food and beverages from the hotel’s dining outlets are permitted. For guests' enjoyment and safety, pool toys and floats are not permitted with the exception of infant/toddler flotation safety devices.