Below please find an overview of accessible hotel features. If you would like additional information or have any questions regarding the hotel’s facilities or how we may endeavor to accommodate you during your visit, please contact us at +1 888 767 3966.
Guestrooms & Hotel Corridors:
- Accessible path of travel to main lobby and guest rooms including elevator access
- Accessible guest rooms available with accessible entrance, roll-in shower and lever handles
- 2nd through 5 th floor guest room doors are equipped with etched and Braille numbers
- 1st through 5 th floor corridors equipped with visual and audible alarms
- Hotel elevators equipped with etched and Braille signage
- Communication features include:
- Visual and audible alarms
Parking Lot and Hotel Entrance:
- Valet parking available for all guests
- Accessible path of travel from valet drop-off to main hotel entrance and lobby
- Accessible path of travel to accessible guest rooms via elevator access
- Assistance available for providing check-in or concierge services
Hotel Public Restrooms:
- Main floor hotel public restroom is wheelchair accessible
- Main floor hotel public restroom provides etched letters and Braille signage
- Accessible path of travel to fitness center using the guest elevator from the Lobby or guest floors to the Penthouse Floor
Restaurant & Bar:
- CUT DC -Accessible path of travel to Restaurant and Bar from Hotel Lobby
- CUT Above - Accessible path of travel from guest elevators
WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Date: January 1, 2019
Rosewood Hotel Group is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have access to the goods, services, privileges, advantages, and accommodations offered by Rosewood Hotel Group and its managed hotels and resorts, including those offered through our website, https://www.rosewoodhotels.com/.
As part of this commitment, we are improving our website to make it more accessible. Rosewood is in the process of obtaining an accessibility consultant to assist with implementing compliance with the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA). Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. As such, some areas of the site may be in the process of undergoing enhancements. If you encounter any difficulty using our website, please contact us at +1 888 767 3966.
Rosewood Hotel Group is also in the process of ensuring that our website provides sufficient information regarding the accessibility of the premises of our hotels and resorts to allow our guests and patrons with disabilities the ability to make informed decisions regarding their visits.