New Mexico Public Health Order
Click here to read information about New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham's November 13, 2020, hightened level of statewide public health restrictions.
We are NM Safe Certified
Click here to learn more about the New Mexico Safe Certified program.
Our Commitment to Health and Safety
Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi is pleased to announce that the hotel has reopened and began accommodation reservations effective Friday, May 1, 2020. Following regulations put in place by the state of New Mexico, Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi and the Anasazi Restaurant will temporarily operate at the below occupancy amounts per venue. Please be advised as to the latest Public Health Orders provided by the Governor of the State of New Mexico.
AMENDED PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER, EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 16 THROUGH NOVEMBER 30, 2020
- New Mexicans are asked to stay home, except for essential trips for groceries and medicines, emergency medical care, a flu shot or a COVID-19 test
- Lodging properties that are NM Safe Certified are allowed to operate at only 25 percent of maximum occupanc unless being used to house health care providers, provide extended stays as temporary housing or provide lodging for people who are quarantining, lodging properties that are not NM Safe Certified must cut down operation by 100 percent
- Food and drink establishments may provide curbside pickup and delivery services; on-site dining is prohibited
- All mass gatherings of five or more people are prohibited
- Non-essential businesses and organizations must reduce in-person workforce at each business location by 100 percent
- Close-contact businesses must close: such as barbershops, hair salons, gyms, group fitness classes, tattoo parlors, nail salons, spas, massage parlors, esthetician clinics, tanning salons, guided raft tours, guided balloon tours, bowling alleys, ice skating rinks, and personal training services
- All outdoor recreational facilities must close, including golf courses, tennis courts and the ABQ BioPark.
- Essential retailers may operate at 25 percent maximum occupancy or have no more than 75 customers in the store at one time, whichever is smaller.
- Essential retailers must close between 10 p.m. and 4 a.m
The safety and wellbeing of Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi’s guests remain of the utmost priority and the hotel and restaurant will continue to operate following the guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization with enhanced protocols to ensure the protection of all guests and associates at the hotel.
We have introduced enhanced health and cleanliness measures to ensure the wellbeing of our guests and associates. These measures include:
- Operating at reduced occupancy in accordance with public health orders
- Hourly cleaning, disinfection of all public areas and common touch points such as elevators, door handles and railings
- All associates are required to wear face masks throughout the property
- Contactless check-in and check-out, in-room dining options
- A care kit will be provided to all guests upon arrival, which includes a set of gloves, disinfectant wipes and face mask
- In-room amenities such as glassware and towels will all be individually cleaned, sterilized and wrapped between each use
- Regular cleaning of all air filters and air conditioning systems
- 24 hours will be allowed between each room reservation, allowing for a deep cleaning and room sanitation; therefore, no guest room will be booked with back-to-back reservations
- Thank you for choosing to stay at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visit with us more enjoyable.
For immediate questions regarding your reservation, please call our Front Desk Team at the Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi at +1 505-988-3030. Please click here from Rosewood Hotels & Resorts regarding booking & cancellation policies.
We thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time and are excited to have you as our guest at the Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi.
Complimentary Face Masks
For your safety and the safety of all our guests and associates, the Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi is providing complimentary face masks. Please feel free to request one from our Front Desk Team.
ANASAZI RESTAURANT AND PATIO
- Restaurants are closed through November 30 due to current Health Orders
- Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Our Spa is closed through November 30 due to current Health Orders