New Mexico Public Health Order
Click here to read information about New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham's July 1, 2020 emergency public health order.
We are NM Safe Certified
Click here to learn more about the New Mexico Safe Certified program.
Our Commitment to Health and Safety
Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi is pleased to announce that the hotel has reopened and began accommodation reservations effective Friday, May 1, 2020. Following regulations put in place by the state of New Mexico, Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi will temporarily operate at 50% occupancy. Please be advised as to the latest Public Health Orders provided by the Governor of the State of New Mexico.
NEW PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS
- Beginning July 1 – July 15, Phase Two of New Mexico’s reopening is on hold
- All restrictions and occupancy limits remain in place
- 14-day mandatory quarantine for all out of state visitors with the following exception; in this amended executive order, individuals who travel to New Mexico from low-risk states are exempt from the mandatory travel quarantine, based on the following criteria:
- COVID-positivity rate less than 5%, and new case rate equal to or less than 80 per 1 million residents
- New Mexico is at grave risk of re-enacting certain public health restriction in order to curb the spread of COVID-19
- Mandatory face-covering in public will be aggressively enforced
Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi is operating to the highest levels of health and safety vigilance, working in accordance with local and national advisories and protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the New Mexico Department of Health.
We have introduced enhanced health and cleanliness measures to ensure the wellbeing of our guests and associates. These measures include:
- Operating at a maximum 50% occupancy
- Hourly cleaning, disinfection of all public areas and common touch points such as elevators, door handles and railings
- All associates are required to wear face masks throughout the property
- Contactless check-in and check-out, in-room dining options
- A care kit will be provided to all guests upon arrival, which includes a set of gloves, disinfectant wipes and face mask
- In-room amenities such as glassware and towels will all be individually cleaned, sterilized and wrapped between each use
- Regular cleaning of all air filters and air conditioning systems
- 24 hours will be allowed between each room reservation, allowing for a deep cleaning and room sanitation; therefore, no guest room will be booked with back-to-back reservations
- Thank you for choosing to stay at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your visit with us more enjoyable.
For immediate questions regarding your reservation, please call our Front Desk Team at the Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi at +1 505-988-3030. Please click here for the latest updates from Rosewood Hotels & Resorts regarding booking & cancellation policies.
We thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time and are excited to have you as our guest at the Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi.
Complimentary Face Masks
For your safety and the safety of all our guests and associates, the Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi is providing complimentary face masks. Please feel free to request one from our Front Desk Team.
ANASAZI RESTAURANT AND PATIO
- Breakfast: Monday through Friday from 7:00 to 10:30 a.m. | Saturday and Sunday from 7:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- Lunch: Patio dining from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. | Restaurant dining from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:30 to 9:00 p.m.
- Breakfast: 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.