At Rosewood London, we like to take care of our furry friends as much as we take care of our human ones. Rosewood London offers a selection of special amenities to ensure man’s best friend, be it cat or dog, enjoys a memorable stay in the heart of London. Dogs receive a sumptuous bed, delicious welcome treats, water / food bowls as well as information on local dog-friendly restaurants, bars and parks including Lincoln’s Inn Field, located moments from the hotel. Cats receive a comfortable bed, litter box, fun toys, welcome treats and drink / food bowls as well. All furry guests will also receive a welcome card from Rosewood London’s resident pooch, a golden retriever by the name of Pearl.
To keep pets and guests happy, the following guidelines have been put in place:
- Pets should always be kept on a leash
- Parents should pick up any "deposits" left by their pets
- Pets are not allowed in the spa and fitness facilities
- Please make every effort to keep your pets from barking indoors
- Outside dining is available at the Holborn Dining Room terrace