At Rosewood London, we like to take care of our furry friends as much as we take care of our human ones. Rosewood London offers a selection of special amenities to ensure man’s best friend, be it cat or dog, enjoys a memorable stay in the heart of London.
Dogs receive a sumptuous bed, delicious welcome treats, water/food bowls as well as Pearl's Guide to London with recommendations from local dog-friendly restaurants, bars and parks including Lincoln’s Inn Field, located moments from the hotel. Want to try the ultimate pampering experience for you and your pooch? Try our Canine Package in collaboration with Barbour and Lily's Kitchen.
Cats receive a comfortable bed, litter box, fun toys, welcome treats and drink / food bowls as well. All furry guests will also receive a welcome card from Rosewood London’s resident pooch, a golden retriever by the name of Pearl.
To keep pets and guests happy, the following guidelines have been put in place:
- Pets are welcome in all food and beverage outlets
- Pets should always be kept on a leash
- Parents should pick up any "deposits" left by their pets
- Pets are not allowed in the spa and fitness facilities
- Please make every effort to keep your pets from barking indoors