The Jameson Retreat
Embark on a fitness journey with Rosewood London’s new personal trainer in residence, Harry Jameson.
The Jameson Retreat is a three-day intensive programme which goes beyond the physical performance of fitness combining training, treatments and nutrition.
Prior to the retreat, a pre-treatment assessment will take place to determine a bespoke training schedule and meal plan before arrival. Upon arrival, Harry Jameson will walk guests through their personalised plan before kick starting the intense training schedule which will include a scenic run by London Bridge, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Somerset House and St Paul's. During downtime, guests can relax in Sense, a Rosewood Spa, with a 45-minute bespoke massage that will leave them feeling relaxed and stress-free.
The Jameson Retreat includes:
- Two night stay in luxurious accommodation
- Daily personal training sessions with the Jameson team of performance, yoga and pilates specialists
- Morning fitness, yoga or meditation classes
- A healthy eating plan designed by Harry Jameson, based on individual needs
- Two 45-minute massages at Sense, a Rosewood Spa
A sample daily programme:
- 7:30 a.m. – Morning cardio, followed by yoga / stretching
- 9:00 a.m. – Breakfast
- 11:30 a.m. – Assessment
- 1:00 p.m. – Lunch
- 3:00 p.m. – 1:1 session with Jameson fitness expert
- 5:00 p.m. – Massage
- 7:30 p.m. – Dinner in Mirror Room or room service
The Jameson Retreats are available upon request.
Prices from £1999 per person double occupancy, £2,399 single occupancy