Below please find an overview of accessible hotel features. If you would like additional information or have any questions regarding the hotel’s facilities or how we may endeavor to accommodate you during your visit, please contact us at +1 888 767 3966.
Guestrooms and Hotel Corridors:
- Accessible path of travel to main lobby and guest rooms including elevator access
- Accessible guest rooms available with accessible entrance, roll-in shower and lever handles
- All guest room doors are equipped with raised letters and Braille signage
- All floors and corridors are equipped with visual and audible alarms
- Hotel elevators equipped with raised letters and Braille signage
- Communication features include:
- Visual and audible alarms
- TDD for visual telephone communications
- Telephone amplifier
- Door knocker light
Parking Lot and Hotel Entrance:
- Designated accessible and accessible parking spaces
- Valet parking available for all guests
- Accessible path of travel from parking lot and valet drop-off to main hotel entrance and lobby via accessible ramp
- Accessible path of travel to accessible guest rooms via elevator access
- Accessible ramp available at hotel restaurant entrance at ground-level
- Assistance available for providing check-in or concierge services
Hotel Public Restrooms:
- Main floor hotel public restrooms are accessible and provide a wheelchair accessible stall and sink
- Main floor hotel public restrooms provide raised letters and Braille signage with international symbol of accessibility
- Accessible path of travel to fitness center using the guest elevator from the Lobby or guest floors to the 3rd floor and via a chair lift to the fitness level
- Accessible restroom and showers
- Accessible sauna and steam room
Meeting and Event Spaces:
- Accessible path of travel to meeting and event space from the hotel lobby guest elevator
- Equipped with visual and audible alarms
- Accessible path of travel from the hotel lobby through an exit to the pool area with an accessible ramp that provides access to the pool deck.
- Chair lift available for entry and exit of the hotel pool
Restaurant and Bar:
- Accessible path of travel to restaurant and bar areas from the hotel lobby guest elevator
WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Date: June 10, 2020
Rosewood Hotel Group is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have access to the goods, services, privileges, advantages, and accommodations offered by Rosewood Hotel Group and its managed hotels and resorts, including those offered through our website, https://www.rosewoodhotels.com/.
As part of this commitment, we are improving our website to make it more accessible. Rosewood is in the process of obtaining an accessibility consultant to assist with implementing compliance with the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA). Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. As such, some areas of the site may be in the process of undergoing enhancements. If you encounter any difficulty using our website, please contact us at +1 888 767 3966.
Rosewood Hotel Group is also in the process of ensuring that our website provides sufficient information regarding the accessibility of the premises of our hotels and resorts to allow our guests and patrons with disabilities the ability to make informed decisions regarding their visits.