Surrounded by olive trees, the Rosewood Sand Hill swimming pool and outdoor whirlpool are a welcome oasis on warm summer days. Heated year-round, it is a refreshing escape for our guests year-round.
The pool is available to registered hotel guests and Lifestyle Members daily. Day passes are available Monday through Friday and can be purchased on ResortPass, subject to availability.
- The pool is for the exclusive enjoyment of registered hotel guests and Lifestyle Members.
- Hotel guest’s name and room number is required for use of chairs, lounges, and service.
- Lounge chairs and tables cannot be reserved ahead of time. If they are left unattended they will be considered available for other hotel guests and Lifestyle Members.
- Glass containers are prohibited in the pool and whirlpool areas. No outside food or beverages are permitted.
- Parents are reminded that they are responsible for their child’s behavior. Loud, boisterous play is not permitted.
- Pool toys and inflatables are not permitted with exception of infant/toddler flotation safety devices.
- State and County regulations require that children under 16 must be supervised by an adult at all times at the pool and whirlpools.
- Per county health code, pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- No lifeguard is on duty.
- Swimming attire or bare feet are only permitted at the pool and locker rooms.
- No amplified music or electrical appliances.
Temporarily unavailable due to local regulations.