Surrounded by olive trees, the Rosewood Sand Hill swimming pool and outdoor whirlpool are a welcome oasis on warm summer days. Heated year-round, it is a refreshing escape for our guests year-round.
The pool is available to registered hotel guests and Lifestyle Members daily. Day passes are available Monday through Friday and can be purchased on ResortPass, subject to availability.
Swim Club Coffee Shop
- Poolside coffee, tea, fresh juices and pastries
- Open Friday - Sunday from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Only available with reservation. For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The pool is for the exclusive enjoyment of registered hotel guests and Lifestyle Members.
- Hotel guest’s name and room number is required for use of chairs, lounges, and service.
- Lounge chairs and tables cannot be reserved ahead of time. If they are left unattended they will be considered available for other hotel guests and Lifestyle Members.
- Glass containers are prohibited in the pool and whirlpool areas. No outside food or beverages are permitted.
- Parents are reminded that they are responsible for their child’s behavior. Loud, boisterous play is not permitted.
- Pool toys and inflatables are not permitted with exception of infant/toddler flotation safety devices.
- State and County regulations require that children under 16 must be supervised by an adult at all times at the pool and whirlpools.
- Per county health code, pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- No lifeguard is on duty.
- Swimming attire or bare feet are only permitted at the pool and locker rooms.
- No amplified music or electrical appliances.