Rosewood Sand Hill is now open to all travelers and members of our beloved community and we are pleased to welcome you back.
While we look forward to resuming normal operations at Rosewood Sand Hill, as a precautionary measure outlined by local authorities of San Mateo county, the following hotel facilities will remain temporarily closed and/or operate with limited capacity:
• Madera Restaurant will be open for lunch, Wednesday to Sunday from 11.30 am to 1.30 pm.
• Madera Restaurant will be open for dinner, Wednesday to Saturday from 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm.
• Madera Bar will be open from Wednesday to Saturday from 4.00 pm to 9.00 pm.
• Brunch will be available at Madera Restaurant on Saturday and Sunday from 10.30 am to 2.00 pm.
• Madera Restaurant and Madera Lounge will require Reservations, and offer outdoor seating only.
• Tandem outdoor Café will be open daily for breakfast from 7.30 am to 10.30 am, Monday to Thursday.
• Tandem outdoor Café will be open for lunch, Friday to Sunday from 8.00 am to 1.00 pm for breakfast.
• Pool service will be available daily from 11.30 am to 3.00 pm for food, and from 11.30 am to 4.30 pm for drinks.
• Pick up is available from Madera Restaurant during service hours, and Madera Away delivery is available daily for breakfast and dinner .
• Madera Away, our in-room dining, that allows you to order from the comfort of your Suite is available daily for Breakfast from 7:30am-10:30am and Dinner from 5:00pm to 8:00pm.
• Out Fitness Studio will be open 7 days a week (8.00 am-6.00 pm), outdoor only.
• The Pool access will be limited to in house guests only to reduce occupancy on the Pool lounge area.
• The following facilities will remain closed until further notice: Indoor Fitness Studio, Sense Spa & Sanctuary. As the global health situation continues to improve, we will update our website as facilities reopen. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
• Housekeeping services will be conducted only when the room is vacated, daily from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm upon request. Turn down service will not be offered but fresh towels, water and bathroom amenity are available 24/7.
Additionally, Rosewood Sand Hill put in place a new arrival experience:
• Arrivals will be curbside with no physical contact: an arrival package with keys and care products handed.
• An escort to your cottage will be offered with our golf cart, and luggage assistance available, if needed.
• A secured method of payment to settle charges prior to arrival will be sent out prior to arrival, along with a health questionnaire.
• During the stay, guests will be able to communicate any time with our Management team via text messages using our secured Glowing system, for any request.
Commitment to Care Global Health and Safety Program:
Guided by local and international health experts including the World Health Organization (WHO), and in compliance with our partners Ecolab and Diversey, Rosewood Hotels & Resorts has introduced Commitment to Care, our new global health and safety program that will offer heightened standards for hygiene and cleanliness at all Rosewood properties around the world. By continuously enhancing our stringent health and safety protocols, we would like to personally ensure the well-being of every guest, visitor and associate, from the moment a reservation is confirmed till check-out.
Please click here to learn more about Rosewood Hotels & Resorts’ complete health and safety program.