Rosewood Sand Hill is open to all travelers and pleased to welcome you back.
While we look forward to resuming normal operations at Rosewood Sand Hill, under the measures outlined by local authorities of San Mateo County, the following hotel facilities will remain temporarily closed and/or operate with limited capacity.
Resort operations and hours:
• Madera will be open for breakfast daily from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
• Madera will be open for lunch, Tuesday to Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• Brunch will be available at Madera on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Madera will be open for dinner, Tuesday to Sunday from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Madera Bar indoor is temporarily closed but the Bar Terrace is open.
• Madera Away, our in-room dining that allows you to order from the comfort of your Suite is available daily for Breakfast from 7:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m. and all-day dining from 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Poolside food and beverage service will be available through Madera Away daily.
• Tandem outdoor Café will be open from 08:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
• Sense Spa is open daily from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm for limited massage, facials, nail service, retail, and Alex Chases Salon. Advance reservations are required and can be booked by clicking here.
• Our Fitness Center will be open daily from 7.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. with limited capacity and will require a reservation.
• Pool access is open daily from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Housekeeping services will be conducted only when the room is vacated, daily from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. upon request. Turn down service will not be offered but fresh towels, water, and bathroom amenity are available 24/7.
Additionally, Rosewood Sand Hill has a new arrival experience:
• Arrivals will be curbside with no physical contact, where room keys will be provided.
• An escort to your cottage will be offered with our golf cart, and luggage assistance available, if needed.
• A secured method of payment to settle charges prior to arrival will be sent out prior to arrival, along with a health questionnaire.
• During the stay, guests will be able to make requests and communicate at any time with our Management team via text messaging using our secure Glowing system.
For questions or to make a reservation, please call Rosewood Sand Hill's reservations department at +1-888-767-3966.
Commitment to Care Global Health and Safety Program:
Guided by local and international health experts including the World Health Organization (WHO), and in compliance with our partners Ecolab and Diversey, Rosewood Hotels & Resorts has introduced Commitment to Care, our new global health and safety program that will offer heightened standards for hygiene and cleanliness at all Rosewood properties around the world. By continuously enhancing our stringent health and safety protocols, we would like to personally ensure the well-being of every guest, visitor, and associate, from the moment a reservation is confirmed till check-out.
Please click here to learn more about Rosewood Hotels & Resorts’ complete health and safety program.