A Sense of Silicon Valley
The Art of Technology
Rosewood is renowned for having one-of-a-kind properties in some of the most desirable destinations in the world. The A Sense of Place journeys allow guests to immerse themselves in the essence of these exciting cities with classic landmarks, hidden discoveries and unique, private experiences. The Silicon Valley journey is made up of a two day itinerary that has been carefully designed to offer a true insight into the characters, cultures and cuisine of the destination.
- Morning arrival.
- Breakfast on the terrace at Madera.
- Customized bike tour along Sand Hill Road – referred to as “VC Lane” – where almost every major venture capital firm in Silicon Valley is located.
- Grab a mid-morning coffee at Philz Coffee – Mark Zuckerburg’s favorite coffee shop.
- While enjoying a jolt of caffeine, head to the birthplace of Silicon Valley – the HP Garage.
- Rent a Tesla* and do a self-guided tech tour curated by the Rosewood Sand Hill concierge team.
- Exclusive helicopter tour of the Atherton and Woodside neighborhoods.
- Fine dining experience at The Village Pub in Woodside.
*To rent a Tesla, the guest must have an Amex Black card and USD70K in insurance.
- Breakfast at the legendary Buck’s breakfast café
- Private docent tour of the Anderson Collection at Stanford University, one of the largest and most outstanding private collections of post-World War II American art in the world.
- Visit the Rodin Collection at Cantor Art Museum, which has the 2nd largest collection of Rodin sculptures outside of the Rodin Museum in Paris.
- Curated lunch in downtown Palo Alto at Calafia Café and meet Executive Chef Charlie Ayers – the famous first and former executive chef from Google.
- Private guided horseback ride at Half Moon Bay.
- Fresh farm-to-table dining experience at Madera with wine pairing’s made by hotel’s sommelier.
- Performance at the Bing Concert Hall back on Stanford University’s campus.
PACKAGE Starting from
USD 9,995 (plus tax)
Includes two nights accommodation and daily breakfast for two.
For reservations and information
T:888 ROSEWOOD | (888 767 3966)